Im finally here!

Hey to all

Well ive finally reached my 1000 post mark. I thank all of the members who have helped/tolerated me (remember the nipple thing for those of you who hang around Area 51) and the mods who have tolarated me and deleted/move my threads. But i just gotta say some things (if innapropriate please delete at will):

DSNBehind - Your sigs and other stuff have freaked me out and tramatized me man. Original but TF4N (Too Freakish For Neowin)

dougkinzinger - YTF do you keep doing your f'n bold news posts man. It is annoying. It means nothing. I just gotta ask WHY WHY do you do it? (saying its a style doesnt count it; to annoy us maybe ill accept it)

Radish?b> - Thanks for removing my sig. I mean first off the image doesnt show up on my computer. 2nd i go to My Controls remove it and the damn thing didnt wanna go awayCryptic_Nightb> - Your problably not gonna read this but thanks for the chance to put me on your radio. I dont know if the tapes i sent you finally got to you (i suppose not because i havent recieved anymore PMs from you) I sent 3 but i guess my handwriting is sooo bad they cant understan:(:(iCeFuSiOnb> anCCtaylorb> - Thanks for the Gmail invites. Since i recieved 2, i will give away one to a friend of mine that was desperately asking me to get a invite for him (Sorry Neowin members)

I think that bout sums it up. Ill add more people with an edit if i remember. If youve done something remarkable in my Neowin life then say so. Hey members did in the 13 pages of Why Do Guys Have Nipples? thread, did you people ever give me a answer to convince me? I should go and resurrect the thread! (it would turn into a flamewar lol). Well thats that. Thanks to everyone. Once again the edit button is my friend so if i have forgotten something i know what to do...

Oh yea second time to get it perfectly clear...

I aint from Spain, im a fL mIa 305 muthafu*ka til i die!

post-7-1088288881.jpg

Geez, i this the latest fad here at neowin lately?

either way, you're so cool, imma callz ya Culo.

hehe dont be callin me ass in spanish man

mmm britney i wish that girl would give me 1000 times what i want :shifty:

watch the gif loop 1000 times :whistle:

congrat$$

its too bad none of the names ive mentioned here have come up and replied to what ive said

congrats!! have a :beer:

Sorry im not a beer person Im more the "heavy stuff" :shifty: :devil: Anyone heard of the Bicardi Flipper? Bicardi + Peach Juice + Orange J + Strawberry J + Vodka + whatever whiskey = Bicardi Flipper. At least thats wha they told me was in it.... ;) :unsure: I dont think that mix is even a drink. THe people that gave it to me just made it up in a second or 2 lol. But damn its some f*cked up **** once u drink some of those bad boys down... :martini: :bounce: :drool:

Edited by riahc3