What happend to that "dust cloud"

Ryan15

Hey i dont normally come into area 51 but hey its intresting

i had quite the laugh reading the discussions on that cloud with metors and a anomolly (sp?) lol well looks like we are all alive and almost at the end of all the dates set

let me guess elvis will come back riding a spaceship inside this cloud next

:yes:

BOOGMaster

i had quite the laugh reading the discussions on that cloud with metors and a anomolly (sp?) lol well looks like we are all alive and almost at the end of all the dates set

So the point of your post?

...didn't think so...

oVerboosT

LOL YES!!

Haha I read that, the Austrialian Astronomer, we can't see this could cus its to far away, blends in with thee skies, metor terror showers, the end for almost everyone, lol. Yeah, that was set for... the.. 26? Yup, hmm.. I'm still here, maybe it's delayed - Could have followed the path of HL2 :p

Stonkwell Bogtrotter

It's been delayed by Customs. They're concerned 'cus it doesn't have the right Visa to enter Earth's atmosphere. (plus the Patriot Act bans it from entering US airspace).

:p

BOOGMaster

nothing happened, and notice no one comes back to say "oops, I was wrong."

thebigj
Could have followed the path of HL2 :p

Oh yes. Some dirty space pirates stole the source code of the dust cloud and thus the makers of the dust cloud had to postpone it for a year.

RDX1
Yeah, that was set for... the.. 26?

21st and the 22nd.. :/

nX07
Oh yes. Some dirty space pirates stole the source code of the dust cloud and thus the makers of the dust cloud had to postpone it for a year.

You never know :alien: :laugh:

Hum

:rolleyes: I did post that I zipped forward in Time, and told ya nothing much happened during June. Now, August is a bit different ! :woot:

• 2 weeks later...
BOOGMaster
:rolleyes: I did post that I zipped forward in Time, and told ya nothing much happened during June. Now, August is a bit different ! :woot:

lol Hum -

of course...August... THAT'S WHEN!