WWDC Apple banners take swipe at Microsoft

So...Apple copied Microsoft with this idea?

:whistle:

Honestly, I don't know who started this but it's been going on between Apple, MS and Sun for years.

I don't think what MS did at the Oracle conference is the same. That was more like frat boys crashing a party. This is more like stealing the other frat house's mascot or making fun of it. :p

PFFF! Apple dreams it could have half of the market share that Microsoft does!

Only on the desktop. ;) MS wishes they had the market share Apple has with music downloads or music players. :whistle:

PFFF!  Apple dreams it could have half of the market share that Microsoft does!

it has nothing to do with marketshare. and i doubt apple really cares about their marketshare as long as they keep pulling in big profits (like they do). this is about features and sarcasm, if you could "read between the lines".

edit: you sound a bit like area91 with that comment...

Edited by oik

it has nothing to do with marketshare. and i doubt apple really cares about their marketshare as long as they keep pulling in big profits (like they do). this is about features and sarcasm, if you could "read between the lines".

You don't think Apple cares about their market share? Ha, that's a giant load of bull****! Why do companies advertise? They advertise to make more people aware of their products and to get more people to buy their products.

Hmmm... yet more Apple cheap shots against Microsoft.

Nevermind... I'll be glad when Apple disappear from desktop computers and focus on pink iPod's and glow-in-the-dark toilet brushes.