1. 1. Who will be the winner?

• Portugal win in the first 90 minutes
    • Portugal win in extra time
    • Portugal win in a penalty shoot out
    • Holland win in the first 90 minutes
    • Holland win in extra time
    • Holland win in a penalty shoot out
    • Don't know

with the quality of rafael van der vaart, davids, makaay, cocu, van bronckhorst, seedorf, van nistelrooij, etc it will be a struggle for the potugese to get into the game :p

holland 3-1 portugal

and holland to win the tournament

Portugal.

A) Swedish ref, he will sh!t on Holland, like Myers did on England.

B) Tournament Hosts, so of course...

C) If Holland hold out and get it to penalties. Might as well pack up and go home, you've never won, and probably never will.

We Just Won Penalys.

:ninja:

We Just Won Penalys.

:ninja:

/me slaps forehead, then runs into a wall

Silly, silly me. Bad memory! :angry: I apologise.

And anyway, I reckon the Czech's will win the tournament. :yes:

not really :laugh: but we have a very good midfield that can make the difference at any time.

sure sure you know according to you portugal is simply the greatest team ever right? :huh:

oh and let me remind you of edgard Davids sedorff Robben any more?..oh and philip cocu...

Edited by enriq760

I really think we dont have to worry about the ref. Sweden played a good game against holland and the ref knows just as well as the players that penalties are like playing the lottery.

Not to mention that the ref is trained to be unbiased.

Figo, Ricardo, Pauleta, Cristiano Ronaldo, Nuno Gomes, (...) + 100.000.000 portuguese ppl around the world!

Can u beat us? We will win for sure! allezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

make us proud :D

HAHAHHAHAHA

Just to name a few; robben, van nistelrooij, kluivert, makaay, seedorf, davids, vd vaart, stam, cocu ETC...ehh i dont think we need to compare the market values of the dutch sqaud vs the portugese sqaud huh? ;)

we will show real classic dutch football :shifty:

ehh i dont think we need to compare the market values of the dutch sqaud vs the portugese sqaud huh?
AH! AH! AH!

lol... get real :rolleyes:

we will show real classic dutch football

we will show u real football, played with true passion ;)

AH! AH! AH!

lol... get real  :rolleyes:

we will show u real football, played with true passion  ;)

sure like figo is doing right? he's playing the most amazing football ever... :laugh: :laugh:

Obviously I want Portugal to win, but if we loose (impossible :D) I?ll support The Netherlands because I always liked their players since the glorious times of Ajax in the 90?s when they defeated the mighty AC Mi:)n :) . Wonderful football based in one or two passes. I think both teams, Portugal and Holland practice a very similar football.

It?ll be, without any doubt a wonderful match!

GO PORTUGAL

I would like a Portugal - Czech Republic final, but only because Portugal is the home team and will add more to the final, but IMO Czech republic will win this tourney....