1000th Post

* Portuguese Posters [that I know of]

Guess where you are.  :cool:

T? aqui mais 1 k t? sempre de olho nist:p:p mas nca se expressa!! eheehheheh!!!!

Parab?ns!!!!!:woot:ot:

e...

AAAAAAATTTTTTT?EEEEE OS COMEEEEEEEEMMMMMMOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS!!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRTTTTTTTTUUUUUUGGGGGGAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!:laugh:ugh:

CONGRAT$$$$$$ tiago!!!

Thanx for putting me on tha list!!!

(LOL i bet spiegelman in on the crazy posters category :laugh: )

aw i'm on a list

I didn't until now realize that you haven't been at neowin as long as I thought you have.

I thought you been here for quite a while so I was surprised when I seen it said only 1k, but now I see why.

Well i'm normally against these type of threads cus I don't see why you'd congratulate someone on posting to a certain number when it's usually just spam anyways that they post.

But your posts are always entertaining so I can say in this case congratulations on not spaming useless crap that is boring and filled with retarded, unentertaining responses. :happy:

So congrats on that

and may you continue to keep posting things that give me and everyone else something worth reading :p

Parab?ns! eh eh eh espero um dia tamb?m eu la chega;);)

E brigado tb p me teres posto na list:D:D n sei o q fiz para la estar, m alg coisa deve ter sido...:woot:t:

Or in english...

Congrats! eh eh eh I hope to get there someday mysel;);)

and thank u for also putting me on the lis:D:D i don't know what I did to be listed, but something must have been..:woot:t:

Wow..i'm on your list... Do we get like cookies or something?

congrats.

hehe I wasnt even going to look at this thread.. but I got a PM with a link :ninja: