WWDC 2004 Video

Does anyone know if/when Apple is going to give a link for a live webcast of WWDC 2004? So far I haven't been able to find a link. Because of that I'm wondering if Apple is even going to do it this year.

Apple said they would not do a Live Sat of it, they have not said if they will ever put it on the net though I am also waiting for confirmation.....

Apple said they would not do a Live Sat of it, they have not said if they will ever put it on the net though I am also waiting for confirmation.....

That's bites. :angry:

Probably because it's not as big a deal this year? I think displays are the only hardware update, and it's probably just going to be that and Tiger. No need to show off and spend the cash like that. Satellite time is 'spensive.

Probably because it's not as big a deal this year? I think displays are the only hardware update, and it's probably just going to be that and Tiger. No need to show off and spend the cash like that. Satellite time is 'spensive.

Yeah, Apple said that they were going to slow down OS X releases. All that leaves is a mild software update (compared to previous OS X updates Panther & Jaguar), and hardware. As long as they release new displays and an iPod I'll be happy.

Well, they had a live broadcast of the iPod Mini/iLife '04 introduction, so why not this? I can understand not broadcasting it via satellite to the Apple stores, but why not have a QuickTime stream?

Well, they had a live broadcast of the iPod Mini/iLife '04 introduction, so why not this? I can understand not broadcasting it via satellite to the Apple stores, but why not have a QuickTime stream?

Maybe its Al Gore's doing j/k.

That's macworld, not The Developer's conference

True... I realised it after I posted... LOL! Seems the waiting for the WWDC streaming video is giving me hallucinations... :D