Professional Logo needed for credit company

Question

We are one of the nations leading fleet card processing companies in need of a new logo. Can you help?

Title: Compass Fleet Services

Description: Compass Fleet Services is the endorsed credit card service provider for carwash associations and also provides fleet card services for companies like Wright Express, Voyager and MasterCard Fleet.

What we need: Creativity, nothing is written in stone so have fun and use your imagination. The only thing that we actually require is a compass in the logo, business name and also you can use our tag line which is "Your integrated solution to fleet & credit card processing".

Desired Format: We would like some 3d / or vector art in a photoshop importable format

We're looking at a budget of around $100 for this logo. Exclusive and unlimited use must be provided by the author with the delivery. *sorry for stealing your line here timdorr* :D

I'm pretty sure our current logo on our leader heads and business cards is just clip art so a change in style is a must.

If you need any further details or would like to verbally contact me just shoot me an e-mail jared_d@comcast.net and I?ll get back to you with a number that you can reach me at.

P.S. Are current logo and letterhead is provided below.

Edited by islanq

You're 18 and have been left in charge of creating a new logo for Poland's largest fleet card processing company...so you come here?

Off topic, what is a fleet card processing company? You make cards?

You're 18 and have been left in charge of creating a new logo for Poland's largest fleet card processing company...so you come here?

Yes I am 18 and actually we aren?t the largest in Portland, we are the 2nd largest in the nation only 2nd to 1st Data processing. I'm in charge of getting new logo because I do all their IT work and I am employed full time by them. The reason I come here is that if we hired 1 guy do make it we'd only have 1 mind being creative instead of many, and we'd be paying him by the hour more then likely. Neowin is a great outlet for finding creative talent and just for peoples information we WILL BE FERERING more business to the person who provides us with the best logo.

Off topic Q and A: A fleet card is provided to companies with large truck fleets, i.e. UPS, Fed-EX, Coca Cola, moving companies, these large companies have thousands of trucks and drivers, trucks and drivers obviously need things such as fuel, truck washing, automotive work. These companies don't want to give their employee?s regular credit cards in fear that they will buy cigarettes, beer, etc on their business accounts. So they get what they call "fleet cards" that allow the drivers to buy fuel, washes, and auto work, but nothing else.

Are we talking about Poland in Europe or Portland in the United States? :laugh:

Are we talking about Poland in Europe or Portland in the United States? :laugh:

We are located in Portland, Oregon (thats in the US) :D

:laugh: oops, sorry about the Poland/Portland thing... :blink: :)

...and thanks for explaining what it is your company does in more detail ;)

Here is my try. I made the compass needle point to the Northwest because you are from Portland

post-31-1088633349.jpg

Wow very nice is such a short period of time! *applauds* keep the creative juices flowing and submit yours! Just a thought, I think it would be cool if someone could some how integrate the compass into the letter "O" of Compass.

Here's my quick try. If you like i can change anything about them.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Watermark of 'sCuba' will be removed...

Im just cool like that..

Edited by scuba

In my personal opinion 3Cube had the most innovative design so far. Then again I only have a littel say in what one we actually are going to use, it's all up to the boss. Keep creating and good luck guys :)

Good job so far guys, My boss said it doesn't exactly have to be vertor art. She said it anything creative will work.