Professional Logo needed for credit company

Question

We are one of the nations leading fleet card processing companies in need of a new logo. Can you help?

Title: Compass Fleet Services

Description: Compass Fleet Services is the endorsed credit card service provider for carwash associations and also provides fleet card services for companies like Wright Express, Voyager and MasterCard Fleet.

What we need: Creativity, nothing is written in stone so have fun and use your imagination. The only thing that we actually require is a compass in the logo, business name and also you can use our tag line which is "Your integrated solution to fleet & credit card processing".

Desired Format: We would like some 3d / or vector art in a photoshop importable format

We're looking at a budget of around $100 for this logo. Exclusive and unlimited use must be provided by the author with the delivery. *sorry for stealing your line here timdorr* :D

I'm pretty sure our current logo on our leader heads and business cards is just clip art so a change in style is a must.

If you need any further details or would like to verbally contact me just shoot me an e-mail jared_d@comcast.net and I?ll get back to you with a number that you can reach me at.

P.S. Are current logo and letterhead is provided below.

Edited by islanq

Okay guys today is the big day. Submit you final entry's by 3pm PST to be considerd in the contest. We'll get back to the winner shortly. Thanks to everybody that participated.

Edited by islanq

*cough*3Cube*cough*

however IMO, it would look better without the arrow.

hey, maybe you can use the amd logo in your avatar. :p

Yeah I can easily remove that arrow if islanq doesn't want it in there. Or I can create a better arrow. I can't do that right now though because I am at work.

Here is a concept logo. The logo can still be tweaked. A non-watermarked image of the same size is available. However, the full resolution version will not be provided until the logo has been approved and a small contract has been drafted and signed. Let me know what you think. :)

ALL GRAPHICS IN THE LOGO WAS MADE FROM SCRATCH, EXCEPT FOR THE FONT.

Play Fastforward Design is the company I own.

i like this one the best... but thats just me :)

hey! i like blue thats all!! :D

the colors can be changed without prob

I dont think its the blue............I think it's you :rolleyes:

Yeah that Rhymed!

I liked Fishie's entry even though no one else commented on it. I thought it was cool, as well as 3cube's.

Should be you IMO...... I'm impressed..... you always do some ace material  :)

Thanks rumbleph1sh. I just like to try out something different. :cool:

Here are a few modified versions of my attempts. I got rid of the needle cause I didn't like the looks of it.

#1: Just got rid of the needle

CompassFleet.jpg

#2: Got rid of the needle and put the middle part from my first logo in there

CompassFleetOther.jpg

Here are my submissions:

And don't forget - anything about these can be changed - color, text, font, size, you name it ;).

EDIT: I fotgot to add - everything about these logos ( except for fonts ) is 100% original - designed by me.

compass.png

bash.png

bblue.png

bdarkgreen.png

bdarkgrey.png

bkahki.png

blavendar.png

blightgrey.png

borange.png

bred.png

btan.png

Thanks for your time :).