July Sigs & Avatars

RadishTM

Post your graphical geniuses here :D

Radish?

FM

1st post! Woot! Spam avatar, Rikku sig

Monkeh

Please don't say that it's a cross between a green llama and a penis :(:(:(.

FM
Please don't say that it's a cross between a green llama and a penis :(:(:(.

Whoa, look at that green llamapenis! :p Kidding.

b3ta

Clippy is my July Avatar. :)

I don't change my sig hardly ever.

giga

Here ya go. For my 5k and July!

Guest Ryan

Fairly new set. Just got this sig made within the past week last month. :)

El_Hotsausage

Seems you also like Wumpscut, too. ;)

Spykes424

It's Coming...

bakerster

i just got my new Luna2 stuff in there :D

Tomi

Only 9:18PM on June 30th but whatever...

Sig/Ava based on Phoenix in the Breaking the Habit video by Linkin Park.

RadishTM

"Un-0wn you? Well, that would require some sort of a un-0wn3r, which is a concept so ridiculous is makes me want to laugh out loud and chortle, and... uh..., but not at you, O Neobond, with the wrathfulness and the vengeance and the blood rain and the hey-hey-hey-it-hurts-me..."

Professor. Frink 0wns :happy:

Radish?

Guest Ryan
"Un-0wn you? Well, that would require some sort of a un-0wn3r, which is a concept so ridiculous is makes me want to laugh out loud and chortle, and... uh..., but not ayoui>, O Neobond, with the wrathfulness and the vengeance and the blood rain and the hey-hey-hey-it-hurts-me..."

Professor. Frink 0wn:happy:y:

Radish?

I'm confus:wacko:cko: Was that meant to be posted in this thread or a different o:unsure:ure: I'm sure that's your version of a Profressor Frink quote though, I understand that mu:unsure:ure: Who wants un-own:blink:ink:

vip

here is my set ;)

Raum

Hoping this is allowed, I'll remove it if it isn't. Anyways, this is a sig in response to people like VIP, the poster above me, and Nuka T. People just can't seem to ****ing get the idea in their brains that people are allowed to like whatever they please when it comes to computer software. Cheers!

raumien-sig2.jpg

RadishTM

You're treading on very thin ice Raum, don't give me a reason to ban you.

Your warning bar is nearly full.

Radish?

vip
Hoping this is allowed, I'll remove it if it isn't. Anyways, this is a sig in response to people like VIP, the poster above me, and Nuka T. People just can't seem to ****ing get the idea in their brains that people are allowed to like whatever they please when it comes to computer software. Cheers!

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/raumien-sig2.jpg

wtf are you crying about? I don't even know you, idiot. Damn attention ###### is all you are. Anyways, have a nice day, and douche.

Raum
You're treading on very thin ice Raum, don't give me a reason to ban you.

Your warning bar is nearly full.

Radish?

If I need to take it down I will, no questions asked, I didn't know if it would be against the rules or not, seemed kind of iffy.

wtf are you crying about? I don't even know you, idiot. Damn attention ###### is all you are. Anyways, have a nice day, and douche.
Actually, I just get tired of people thinking they need to try and force programs down other peoples throats. Many a time have I seen a thread such as 'IE help please...' and someone responds with 'Omg get firefox you noob.' I think it needs to stop. https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=184509&st=0

I never directly said anything negative of you, I think that post was uncalled for. I guess I'll be reporting it now....

No Flaming, Personal attacks such as flaming, instigating "flame bait", verbal abuse or mocking of members in forum posts are not tolerated at Neowin. Such posts will be deleted on sight and moderated accordingly. If you are a long standing member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to teach the newer members the appropriate way to use these message boards.

vip
If anyone wants the gmail graphic (psd)...

thanks ^_^

esortm

My new ones from the end of June.

RadishTM

Please remove your signature Raum, it will only invite more trouble. Thanks.

Radish?

Raum
Please remove your signature Raum, it will only invite more trouble. Thanks.

Radish?

Alright, doing so right away. I have a psd saved of it, so if I removed the middle fingers and the innappropriate misspelled word, may I keep using it?

Ivand
"Un-0wn you? Well, that would require some sort of a un-0wn3r, which is a concept so ridiculous is makes me want to laugh out loud and chortle, and... uh..., but not ayoui>, O Neobond, with the wrathfulness and the vengeance and the blood rain and the hey-hey-hey-it-hurts-me..."

Professor. Frink 0wn:happy:y:

Radish?

Frink definitively 0:Ds :D

and sadat I like your new s;) ;)

and Monkeh LoL, is a llamapenis, get over :p :p