July Sigs & Avatars

I updated the sig. A little break from the normal political sig. Doesn't look the greatest, but I don't care. And, I know, some people are going to mis-interpret it, but, oh well.

I updated the sig. A little break from the normal political sig. Doesn't look the greatest, but I don't care. And, I know, some people are going to mis-interpret it, but, oh well.
I have. And I am mad. But, thats your opinion, so yeah. You have a right to it.

I have. And I am mad. But, thats your opinion, so yeah. You have a right to it.

Perhaps I should explain the sig a little better. I don't care whether Bush or Kerry get elected. Out of all the president elects, it doesn't matter. Someone has a better opinion on a view, another has a better healthcare plan. One has made mistakes... If elected, the other will make mistakes, because that's very simply it, human error. How can we know which one will be right? It isn't meant to offend anyone, and if I have more people come forward and say that they dislike it, and why, then I will remove it.

@ Pimp, you didn't need to remove it man. I was just letting you know, yes I was against it. But who cares? I am Tuneige... No one does.

eh, you weren't the only one, and I'm not naming names. I figured if enough people contacted me, and enough did. It's cool :) . I respect everyone's opinion, and it was a conscious choice. Making a new one right now.

Edit: Tada! System Specs!

Look at you showing off your new toy. ;)

have you seen something like that done before?

i think i was actually creative for once! :rofl:

Toxikk - hy my friend ( osnn.net ) , nice to see your after a while .. :)

My new sig comes in August .. it's ready but I respect the date :yes:

? Poor guy got his avatar stolen  :cry: .

I loved that avatar. Plain, simple, straight to the point. Quackers will help me through this.