Anyone here paintball?

i paintball.... w00t

Wait... im one of the hommies who paintballs with Xer34, weeeeeeee!

When we gonna play again dude? lol...

Damn school, girl and alcohol getting in the way...

(What if we mixed all those) Drunken paintball with girls at the school.... NICE!

Tippmann A-5

14" Sniper barrel

Scope

Remote

Collapsable Stock

Yeah, I thought about a normal gun, but I liked the size of the zeus, and reloading the co2 and paintballs actaully isnt as bad as one may think. Though Ive played with a 98 Custom before. Very nice gun too. I just hate hoppers because they always seem to get in the way. I s'pose its all personal preference though. Im thinking about buying this when it comes out though, if the price tag isnt too hefty:

http://www.island-designs.com/pictures/Scepter870.jpg

That pic = :omg: > :woot: > *blows load* > :blush: > :pinch:

I use to play paintball during high school. A group of friends and I made a team and played (and won) a couple of tournaments, too. Unfortunately, now that I'm in college, I don't have the time. Hopefully some of my frat brothers will want to play sometime because I need my paintball fix!

I have only paintballed at an actual place once. It got too expensive, so my friends and I are thinking about just playing in teh forrest reserves around where i live. Should be fun.

I have been once, one week ago. 80 people in a space of 100x 30 meters. Too many people. You stick your head up from hiding space, you get 300 paintballs come at you.. Im not sure if this was out of boredom or stupidity.. I jumped up and ran into the opponets base, twice. Both times, I got slaughtered. It was about 40 on 1 when I did that. But hey, everyone got a good laugh, and I got a few bruises.