..::Vokal Clothing Co::..

Well i been looking around and i found a couple of places were i can buy Vokal Clothing but the ones they have suck so i looked in the main site www.vokal.com and there is nothing so then i seached in google and found another site www.vokal.com/collection/ but the links are dead you can only see a few pictures Im trying to look for the shirt that nelly has on the intro of his site vokal.com the white with red so if you know any good sites where they sell vokal brand clothes post up the link :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

post-107-1087321463.jpg

i think you'll find it impossible to find on the net, i spend hours looking for puma gear that i wanted and all they had was stuff i didn't want and they were expensive..

i'm in Seattle now and decided to go to the mall yesterday. couldn't have picked a better time, Macy's 50% off everything. :D

i think you'll find it impossible to find on the net, i spend hours looking for puma gear that i wanted and all they had was stuff i didn't want and they were expensive..

i'm in Seattle now and decided to go to the mall yesterday. couldn't have picked a better time, Macy's 50% off everything. :D

go to drjays.com i think u will find puma gear :devil: :devil: :devil:

nothin appealing and too expensive.. :sleep:

i'd rather wait a whole year and go to bloomingdales in beverly hills.. best store so far. they have the entire floor level for men.. sports, casual.. everything.