Lady gives birth to...

A ****ING FROG ! http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&lr=&ie=U...tnG=Search+News

A woman in Iran says she's given birth to a frog.

BBC Online quotes the Iranian daily newspaper Etemaad as saying the creature grew inside the woman's body.

While the frogchild has yet to undergo genetic tests, the Etemaad quotes medical experts who say it has human characteristics. Clinical biology expert Dr Aminifard said: "The similarities are in appearance, the shape of the fingers and the size and shape of the tongue."

The paper claims the mother-of-two, from the south-eastern city of Iranshahr, unwittingly picked it up when she swam in a dirty pool.

But it is unclear how this could have happened. - Ananova.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____

Tehran: An Iranian newspaper has reported the controversial story of a woman who claims to have given birth to a frog. The Iranian daily Etemaad says the creature is believed to have grown from larva to an adult frog inside her body.

While it is unclear how this could have happened, the paper carries quotes from medical experts who say there are human characteristics to the animal.

It has been speculated that the woman, who has not been named, unknowingly picked up the larva while she was swimming in a dirty pool.

The woman, from the south-eastern city of Iranshahr, is a mother of two children. The ?so-called frog?, as the newspaper puts it, has yet to undergo precise genetic and anatomic tests.

But it quotes clinical biology expert Dr Aminifard as saying: ?The similarities are in appearance, the shape of the fingers and the size and shape of the tongue.?

Medical history recounts stories of people who believed they had frogs - or even lizards or snakes - living and growing in their bodies.

One of the most famous was the 17th Century case of Catharina Geisslerin, known as ?the toad-vomiting woman? of Germany.

When she died in 1662 doctors are said to have performed an autopsy, but found no evidence animals had ever lived inside her body

____

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Yeah, whatever. Some areas in the Middle East are like walking into a time portal into the 1500's. The people are just as backwards.

stay all people crazy! LOL

lol - huh? lol - good to have you, winnerboy, but be a little more clear! lol -

Sorry! It's still good to have you here.

You do?

But why?

dont you want to see this half frog half human child it could grow up to be like toad from xmen but instead would be called froggy ;) :cool:

he's a newbie - I'll give him a few before we all gang up on him - lol

lol. I think he speaks Spanish, or something. And not English as well. Let's jump him

i once read a story of a women who gave birth the lobsters!!!

the following things happened:

she used a LIVING!! lobster for masturbating, but the lobster putted her eggs in you-know-what

the eggs survived, and a few weeks later the women went to the toilet en they came out.

The women was in shock, slipped and fell with her head on the toilet and died :p

i once read a story of a women who gave birth the lobsters!!!

the following things happened:

she used a LIVING!! lobster for masturbating, but the lobster putted her eggs in you-know-what

the eggs survived, and a few weeks later the women went to the toilet en they came out.

The women was in shock, slipped and fell with her head on the toilet and died :p

riiiiiiiiiiiight :|