Portable Playstation

• 3 weeks later...

I think Playstation Portable is a combination of stripped PS-One machine joined by PS controller pad. They have to relocate the memory card slot too.

It couldn't be any bigger really. The whole idea is it is properly portable like a GB. It uses a good pocket TV screen so it is probably as good as you can get at that size.

I have a habit of wrecking stuff I take apart, amongst other things. I've ruined carpets [sitting on a plastic chair on a sofa = huge tears], smashed windows and I've peed on a BBC Basic and even plugged in a laptop in with the wrong tip and blew it up.

I'm cursed I tell you.

My parents always acuse me of breaking electronic things. But in reality most of the time they are already broken and I just break them further when trying to fix them. :D

Speaking of plugging in things and them blowing up - I have a friend who last year switched his PSU to 110V (on a 240V system!) and then switched on. For some reason the PSU exploded. Cannot imagine why. :D

I laugh at him about that every so often, really ****es him off. :p

Most electronic stuff here runs at 220v and my PS runs at 110v, so I need to plug it into some kind of adapter before plugging it to my power outlet, one time i managed to blow up my friend's PS cuz I plugged it into the power outlet right away.. 5 sec later, smokes is everywhere in his room... LOL :D