Team Neowin : WhatPulse

nono - its all hosted on the bounceme server, I reckon it's just a small delay somewhere... patience!

Actually it's all hosted on the WhatPulse server... The statistics for the viewers and referrees is on the BounceMe server.

Actually it's all hosted on the WhatPulse server... The statistics for the viewers and referrees is on the BounceMe server.

what i MEANT was, the IMAGES are stored on the bounceme server - just click properties and you'll see for yourself ?_?

Well it'll be our little secret :shifty:

I don't think I'll get too many keystrokes, I can just yell out things like "NOOB" or "DUMB***".

And thanks DoNuTs?, but its quality over quantity :yes::

well mate, i reckon it'll count all the 'wasd' key strokes (forward, backward, left, right, jump etc) - and unless you camp, that'll give you a HUGE score!

what i MEANT was, the IMAGES are stored on the bounceme server - just click properties and you'll see for yourself ?_?

lol, I give up... I can't figure it out...

well mate, i reckon it'll count all the 'wasd' key strokes (forward, backward, left, right, jump etc) - and unless you camp, that'll give you a HUGE score!

Whoops, silly me.

So let me get this right, a ranking contest on who clicks their mouse and types the most? Seems rather odd. What's next? Who's got the most uptime? Or who has the lowest average computer temperature. These internet dick measuring contests have gotten too far out of hand. Also curious about those that actually own Neowin feel about their good name being plasted on something so mind numbingly useless.

MMM hmm. Agreed. :crazy:

The image upload function is kinda screwed, i uploaded a 500x40 pixel image and still it insists on resizing it and screwing it up.

So let me get this right, a ranking contest on who clicks their mouse and types the most? Seems rather odd. What's next? Who's got the most uptime? Or who has the lowest average computer temperature. These internet dick measuring contests have gotten too far out of hand. Also curious about those that actually own Neowin feel about their good name being plasted on something so mind numbingly useless.

You apparently haven't been at neowin very long. These things come and go. It is just something interesting to do, a competition of sorts. No prize, just competition. It's like someone who is a techno-freak buys all sorts of gadgets, most of which he really doesn't need. We just are doing somehting that interests us.

And, btw, the uptime thing, thats so 6 months ago :laugh: .. I'm trying to find it used to be stickied in General Discussion. But search isn't working for me right now.

the owner of this thread (or a mod) should change the topic of this, and at least the first post - we're all in Neowin.net now, not Team Neowin - its all so confusing :p

Man, I have never felt so relieved that I have sigs disabled.

Sorry mr troll, but your connection must be REALLY lacking if you cant put up with, say, 5 or 6 images consisting of 15k each? lol :)