Getting Started with Mozilla Firefox

Added popular themes plus screenshot of them...not complete screenshots for qute and modern though. If any one has a complete screenshot like the noia one could you please email it to me supernova@yahoo.com. Thanks

Can anybody think of anything else I should add?

i have just recently switched to firefox and i love it. but i have one anoyyance im used to pressing the mouse wheel then moving the mouse up and down to move the webpage. but when i press the mouse wheel again to stop the moving motion i accidently click on a link and it goes to that link. is there any way of disableing this? :blink:

i have just recently switched to firefox and i love it. but i have one anoyyance im used to pressing the mouse wheel then moving the mouse up and down to move the webpage. but when i press the mouse wheel again to stop the moving motion i accidently click on a link and it goes to that link. is there any way of disableing this? :blink:

I see what your saying...I'll check around, but maybe someone else knows. try searching through about:config (type "about:config" in the address bar)

EDIT: nothing stands out to me in the about:config

donno if this will work exactly how you want it but tyr it anyways...add the two lines of code to the user.js file, if it doesn't work how you like it to then just remove it. http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.ph...highlight=wheel

Edited by supernova_00

Thnx for the info but i allready tried it. I played around with all the settings in about:config that have to do with the middle mmosue button but it didnt work. I also searched on their forums with no luck :(

Thnx for the info but i allready tried it. I played around with all the settings in about:config that have to do with the middle mmosue button but it didnt work. I also searched on their forums with no luck :(

I'm not sure what you're trying to do but couldn't you just disable autoscroll?

man thats awesome... just starting out in firefox, coz of gmail not liking opera and all... And this guide has been a blessing in disguise.

thanks supernova.