How to do this in FireFox?

Hi all,

I wanted to know how to make FireFox open when you click on your mail in MSN messenger (the thing under your name) I have set it as my default browser and everything opens with FireFox except my mail from msn messenger. Also I would like to know how to make FireFox open a link not in a new window but a new tab from a window I already have open.

Thanks

I would like to know how to make FireFox open a link not in a new window but a new tab from a window I already have open.

click links with middle mouse button

you can also close tabs with middle mouse click.

click links with middle mouse button

you can also close tabs with middle mouse click.

No I mean if its a link from msn or something it opens it up in a new window not a tab

Hi all,

I wanted to know how to make FireFox open when you click on your mail in MSN messenger (the thing under your name) I have set it as my default browser and everything opens with FireFox except my mail from msn messenger.

See if you can change that setting in both Internet explorer Properties( don't ask why) and then (if you have winxp go to taskbar+properties+startmenu tab+customize button+general tab+email dropdownlist. If Firefox email Prog isn't there, That finishes my help for you.