[VS] Imperial

I have been debating to make a thiner version but that will be after I take care of the latest bugs if I do make a thinner one.

Also the chevron I mentioned is the arrow in the tray at the right hand bottom that moves left to right when clicked on and hides tray icons. And I just got back last night before I logged off whohoo lol.(mesteriously re-appeared by itself just like when it disappeared)(the reason I call that arrow a chevron is that the bitmap image name of it is chevron.

I have some ideas floatin around for 2 more VS that will be completely original.....maybe just one of em original, but first I gotta finish the touch ups for the current theme.

FYI Deciever, the Quicklaunch button issue is no loger a problem. It now works fine for me...I guess I just needed a restart :D

yea lol I was about to PM you more about that issue cuz I could not see how that could be possibly it was a 100% match in size with royale lol. Unfortunetly I was not able to provide an update things just got too busy....that and changing 6 tires all together between today and yesterday. And tomorrow I may get a job if I get up early enough. bbl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I got this Problem:

I copied all files to the "C:\Ressources\Themes"-Directory and then this happens. (look my attachment)

But I can run the normal royal skin perfectly but not the imperial. What did I do wrong?

post-90757-1105665398_thumb.jpg

You need to use the uxtheme.dll patcher which is available on this very site. Royale works fine because it is an official (digitally signed) Microsoft visual style. Any theme/visual style that is not digitally signed by Microsoft will not work properly on Windows without patching the uxtheme.dll.

:o the link is dead

-Romeo

585302069[/snapback]

of course it's dead. did you even check how old the thread is? thanks for respawning.