The Disclosure Project

I highly suggest if you haven't seen this video already, you download it. It's 200+ MB in size in high quality format, about 70 MB in low quality, and runs about 1 hour, 50 minutes. Lots of credible information and witnesses from within various parts of the government, military, and the private sector, involving trying to get the government to come out about the existance of UFOs, zero point technology, antigravity propulsion, and other technologies that would free mankind from oil forever and change our view of the world forever. Very interesting video.

Download here..

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

More information here...

http://disclosureproject.org/

Sounds like BS and I haven't even watched it yet. If there was such technology I don't see how every nation could keep it from the civilians.

Sounds like BS and I haven't even watched it yet. If there was such technology I don't see how every nation could keep it from the civilians.

why can't they? according to the government, they dont want that kind of technology to get into our hands cuz they want to 'protect' us from our own ignorance. just think, what if tomorrow the world finds out that alien exists. there would be world-wide pandemonium, religious riot and general mayhem in the streets. to me, it's better for us not to know.

Your probably right, things like this would need to stay secret to protect everyone but I still don't see how they could actually keep things like this a secret. At some point you would think it would get out, perhaps it's explained in the video. I'll get around to watching at some point I'm sure.

Your probably right, things like this would need to stay secret to protect everyone but I still don't see how they could actually keep things like this a secret. At some point you would think it would get out, perhaps it's explained in the video. I'll get around to watching at some point I'm sure.

I'd like to see it too, sounds interesting, too bad i too big :(

I take it no one's seen this video yet?

Guess i'll have to dl and watch it for myself. was hoping something did and would comment.

As if the aliens wouldn't want to recover their technology, if one of their ships crashed onto earth. Because leaving potent tech in hands of a bunch of dimwits is a wise thing to do.

--edit: Wow, at the beginning of the video I've to watch some admitted C-grade actor holding a speech. Irony?

:rolleyes: Everyone should know by now, the Aliens are here and are real. And our government doesn't lie ? Please ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...