AutoStreamer Released! (v 1.0.29)

Another bug............just put the CD in.......autodetect......and this VB error appears. Click OK and the program just closes.

CD: MS Windows XP SP1 Professional. English.

post-89-1090865527.jpg

FYI for anyone who is trying to slip XP RC2 (build 2149 or 2162)...

If you are using Windows 2000, you cannot slipstream the betas. I have tried this using a variety of methods, and they all fail. This is not an Autostreamer issue, rather it is a problem with update.exe. I don't know if the final RTM will be the same way, but until then, it appears that you can only slip XP SP2 RC's if you are using XP (haven't tried it from other OS's).

Otherwise, works like a charm Raptor! :D

They dont!??? I tried it with my Greek WinXP Pro... worked fine here...

Tried it with a French copy of Windows 2000 Pro Gold and SP3 slipstreamed. Magnifying glass and auto-detect did not work.

I have a xp with SP1 cd....can i slip sp2 ontop of sp1?

Yes, but I would wait for the final and normally I just apply the latest SP onto the gold release as Operating System SP's are cumulative so they contain the previous service packs as well.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a custom install cd like for my new HP zx5000 laptop, can I still just do the same steps to slipstream or will it not work since it is customized?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Any idea why this is occuring?

Type this in your run box; "regsvr32 \windows\system32\COMDLG32.OCX" (without the quotes), then reboot and try it again.

Autostreamer fails on SP2 final

capcab.exe crashes and autostreamer claims sp is unknown and the next button is grayed out

:no: please dont make me do it manually :no:

Autostreamer fails on SP2 final

capcab.exe crashes and autostreamer claims sp is unknown and the next button is grayed out

:no: please dont make me do it manually :no:

Well hell, that hella sucks!

I still have over an hour ETA on sp2. Hope someone comes up with a solution, else its 'manual' for us.

error comes up when selecting SP file WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe tried it a few times same result.

will try to reboot and try again (if it dosent work ill try after shabbos :D )