Firefox 1.0

Hi, I was just wondering, does anyone have a *rough* date for when we can expect Firefox 1.0? I know I'll probably receive posts saying something along the lines of "how the hell are we supposed to know idiot?!?!?!" but I'm willing to take that risk.

how the hell are we supposed to know idiot?!?!?! :angry:

Na, just kidding. Expect it to be released when all bugs are ironed out and it's ready for release :p

Ugh, u know what? Just knowing that you will be called an idiot doesn't make you smarter, it makes you A DEVELOPING IDIOT. :yes:

I mean, dude, go to Mozilla.org, Mozillazine, Mozilla chat rooms. How hard is that to figure out? You dont even need to ask, its posted in over 50 different sites. I hate when there are people around that need their hand held like this.

Sigh...I'll relax now... :whistle:

I'm not really excited about the final version because even those firefox is still beta, millions of people have it and it's MUCH better then w/e version of IE is out...

They are adding loads of great new features to 1.0. RSS support, FastFind and all sorts of other goodies :)... can't wait.

Should be out in the Fall but I'd probably guess late october. Mozilla is really sloppy when it comes to release dates ;).

Ugh, u know what? Just knowing that you will be called an idiot doesn't make you smarter, it makes you A DEVELOPING IDIOT. :yes:

I mean, dude, go to Mozilla.org, Mozillazine, Mozilla chat rooms. How hard is that to figure out? You dont even need to ask, its posted in over 50 different sites. I hate when there are people around that need their hand held like this.

Sigh...I'll relax now... :whistle:

someone shoot him for asking a question. the horror :rolleyes:

They are aiming for september, but, hopefully, with the mess caused by 0.9, they will go back to their old system of releasing it only when it's ready.