Do u believe in Vampires?

do they exist??  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mercutio Vanse
Is there anyone who actually thinks they exist?

wutta F !?

Angsty teenage Hot Topic customers, yes.

Xer34

I am one, so yeah. :)

Hum

:huh: I think they exist somewhere -- just not on this plane.

Flae_qui

Vampirism is real; it?s an act of one drinking another?s blood. I?d even say that I partake in it now and :devil:devil:

jerry

I dont believe in Vampires. They do not exist period !

All the movies with vampires suck big time.

i wonder who voted yes...

People who like to be called 'cool' Idiots. :p

sdb815

I believe in vampire bats, but not vampires. :D

R2x

Just Empires, not Vampires. :D

Blackima

No

However......

....There are some people who do suffer the traits of "vampires" and it is considered that those who had rabies were the basis of what a vampire was

I don't remember the details, but if you list some of the symptoms of certain forms of rabbis* they do seem fairly similar to those of vampires such as not liking bright lights, hypersexuality etc. I'm not saying that they are vampires.....of course not....I am saying that whoever came up with vampire must have been 'inspired' by such people

*ermm......I kinda spelt rabies (the disease) as rabbis (jewish prisets)....a typo on my aprt.....but I thought I'd keep it in......cause it is kinda funny I guess.....ah well......its 3:19AM at the moment....I guess anything would make me laugh.....scary thing is that in context it can work either way......erm......I better stop now....in case people try and kill me.......or something........I use elipses when I'm tired......excessivley

Hankyone

who the f0k believes in vampires?? :blink:

i believe in teletubbies :D

Rob2687

Maybe its the vampires themselves who put yes :shifty:

digitalslacker

no

VG11489

Nope vampires is a load of bull****

e4ymod

Anyone who like to drink blood should be in a freak show.

un0

No, though there are groups which practice vampire rituals, and drinking of blood which they believe slows the aging process.

ootput

I believe my ex was a vampire.

Glowstick

You know, an average human has 6-7 liters of blood circulating thru the whole goddamned body, what would make anyone think that drinking the same fluid would slow down the aging process? Apart from generic stupidity.

SimplyPotatoes

MY MOM TELLS ME EAT UR GREENS AND DRINK UR BLOODS N U STAY HEALTHY AND YOUNG FOREVER!!!! DONT LISTEN TO TOM HE IS CRAZY !

Fit4130Rider

Vampires don't exist. Period.

December

I believe they existed. :yes: Maybe not today, but who knows what other creatures existed in the past.

demorgoron

hell no

NJ Louch

100% yes! I do not believe that they are as depicted in recent tv/movies, nor that they ever were this. However, I see them as allegories to a great many demonic things.

Elliot B.
MY MOM TELLS ME EAT UR GREENS AND DRINK UR BLOODS N U STAY HEALTHY AND YOUNG FOREVER!!!! DONT LISTEN TO TOM HE IS CRAZY !

Right. Yes. Indeed.