Badges Updated

whats the coder thing all about?

Toxikk is doing a lot of hard work on Neowin as far as the html coding goes and also some other background stuff that you will all appreciate in due time.

Now we can guess his next question... :)

Someone who can moderate the whole forum, extra privilages. More moderation rights etc

Now what's his next question gonna be :shifty:

can you guess? :huh:

Well I pronounced it as it was written, I forgot there used to be a period between 's' and 'mod'. So instead of 'ess-mod', I thought 'schmod', like you would say 'dog'

Sorry... Really confusing. Luckily I had someone to explain it to me.

And I know what a Moderator is, and I'm not a he! :crazy:

Actually no. On Neowin, all mods can moderate anywhere they wish. But they are set to specific forums to keep it constant and clean throughout the board and not just randomly where-ever.

Bottom line - Yes they can moderate where-ever. But they still have set places

Looks more clear to me , Great work bangbang (Y)

We usuall users needs also an upgrade for our stars , change it to somethin new , like the Big N for neowin ......

Looks more clear to me , Great work bangbang (Y)

We usuall users needs also an upgrade for our stars , change it to somethin new , like the Big N for neowin ......

If you subscribe you can get that badge.

:D

I sure wanna be a subscriber to my Fav. tech site , but i just cant subscribe from my country :/

And i was thinking Instead of just having no of stars , remove this stars and instead of it have somethin new , like a small rounded N ( like the logo of neowin ) . so in my situation i got five small N under my Avatar , i feel it will be more cooler than the stars we using now :)