Subscriber badge updated

Sorry guys, I thought the fully golden font was better too, but some people complained until I was asked to change it.

Well I liked the other one, the only thing you should have changed was the size of the font.

Well I liked the other one, the only thing you should have changed was the size of the font.

sorry, I tried. Trust me, I agree with you 100%.

me too

imo - old text and keep everyting the way it is.

dont work on this guys to the morning though, you are SOOO stressed its not even funny. take a break dudes.

No need to apologize, I'm happy with whatever you guys do to the site (Y)

I just wish it wasn't in a times new roman type font - but something rather bit more like arial. :blush:

n_mod.gif < way nicer font used than for "subscriber"

,Jul 11 2004, 21:50] I just wish it wasn't in a times new roman type font - but something rather bit more like arial. :blush:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/html/team_icons/n_mod.gif < way nicer font used than for "subscriber"

Yep a whole better looking badge. Why not have them for subscribers, but say Neowin Subscriber? It isn't that hard, and looks way better. And allow those who want to display stars to do so. ;)

I kinda like the Subscriber badge.

I like that the font is not "etched" looking, but is in fact kind of almost drop-shadowed.

As for the stars, I kind of think they are a bit bright. I'm surprised they did not use this one:

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Those look all cool and have some depth.

But I do kind of miss the segmented blue bar in the IPB Skin Set 1.2 skin.

I'm a wuss. I don't like change. :cry:

,Jul 11 2004, 13:26] ? 2000-2004 Neowin.net v3.7 - Design by Neobond & Redmak, Some graphics by Xpfreak for Neowin.net

Shouldn't it be:

? 2000-2004 Neowin.net v3.7 - Design by Neobond & RedmakSome graphics by Xpfreak, configure and bigbang023b> for Neowin.net

Now?

I kinda like the Subscriber badge.

I like that the font is not "etched" looking, but is in fact kind of almost drop-shadowed.

As for the stars, I kind of think they are a bit bright. I'm surprised they did not use this one:

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Those look all cool and have some depth.

But I do kind of miss the segmented blue bar in the IPB Skin Set 1.2 skin.

I'm a wuss. I don't like change. :cry:

yeah you're right, those stars look way better.. :yes:

Too bright of yellow. :(

I was going for gold, also on the lower case one. Too bright still? I pulled the color from the star :star: that is included with the board software.

thanks to configure for sharing the star psd's. He deserves most of the credit for this one.

Nice. A little less forboding, but still quite a nice evolution of The Stars.

The new stars look lovely, and I like the current Subscriber logo.

Thank you. It's nice ot get simple, kind words.

I think it looks great, although I use Lite so it's no matter to me. I think it's nice to have a different graphic for subsribers since they're helping to support NW.