what will be the final name of Longhorn?

Well I don't like Windows 6, but I think I could live with Microsoft Windows and then below that put "version 200x" where the x's are replaced with the year that it comes out. That way, when they update with service packs, they can change it to Microsoft Windows "200x" and replace "x" with the year the service pack came out!

The final name of windows longhorn! will be:

********** WINDOWS XP SE ************

This information was revealed for MVP!

Recognized: Microsoft MVPs are acknowledged by peers and also by Microsoft for their active participation in Microsoft technical communities around the globe.

Credible: Microsoft MVPs have demonstrated practical expertise providing the highest quality information and content.

Accessible: Microsoft MVPs are active technical community leaders sharing their experience with peers.

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

What do you think? :huh:

I think no one knows the final name of Longhorn yet, and XP SE looks weird as it doesn't look like XP at all (perhaps a bit from the outside, but it's totally different from the inside).

I hate stupid names for different versions of the same product.  I hope they name it Windows 6.0 because that's what it is.

wow that idea just fully hit me,... why dident i think of that before Windows 6! well dosent sound that great up against mac thats at v10.4 :s still good idea,... they should make reference to the fact that its 2006 and its version 6 :)

Edit: Windows VI... lol or Win OS VI

maybe soon! some people of microsoft revelate a name!

I'm sure they've thought of names, but I highly doubt they've actually choosen the final name yet! Creamy can give us more insight on that!