Switch to Firefox

Hmm...this is how firefox rendered the site for me...

I'd say if the guy is going to applaud FF, he should code his site correctly.

true, i visit it and say wtf?!

,Jul 20 2004, 07:29] This is the most ridiculous reply here. :omg: Why ... why .... why?

Well if you'd pull your head out of your ass you'd realize how much of a fool you're making of yourself, you're complaining about him spamming when this post of yours I'm quoting is just as spammy as his. What's that word? Oh yeah, hypocrit.

There's a difference between liking a browser and saying it's going to revolutionize your life and give you a 13 inch penis in 5 days. I'm a fan of Firefox, but I'll admit it has flaws and I'll also admit it's only a web browser, nothing more.

Sorry if I offended you with my post, but saying crap like Firefox will give you endless possibilities is simply retarded.

That's a nice site. It help me reduce some of the work on my presentation next week to convert 420PCs in the company I work to Firefox. :p

Well if you'd pull your head out of your ass you'd realize how much of a fool you're making of yourself, you're complaining about him spamming when this post of yours I'm quoting is just as spammy as his. What's that word? Oh yeah, hypocrit.

There's a difference between liking a browser and saying it's going to revolutionize your life and give you a 13 inch penis in 5 days. I'm a fan of Firefox, but I'll admit it has flaws and I'll also admit it's only a web browser, nothing more.

Sorry if I offended you with my post, but saying crap like Firefox will give you endless possibilities is simply retarded.

{reported}

Thanks for your views - I value them. Although not your lack of tact.

Don't like Firefox? Don't read this part of NW!

Hmm...this is how firefox rendered the site for me...

I'd say if the guy is going to applaud FF, he should code his site correctly.

Displays fine here under firefox 0.9.1 :unsure:

post-112-1090311157.png

heh, here's something I found amusing.

Firefox Screenshot

Internet Explorer Screenshot

I like Firefox and use it daily, but this was too cute not to post. :)

i saw that. pretty funny actually.

ive been accused of being a ff fanboy many times before, but ive been using it since .6 and the only reason its so "trendy" is because it pwnz. seriously, it does. if you think that ff and IE are the same, theyn you either need to check in at the local optometrist or the local mental institution cause daaaaaayym. firefox is far better than IE.

i saw that. pretty funny actually.

ive been accused of being a ff fanboy many times before, but ive been using it since .6 and the only reason its so "trendy" is because it pwnz. seriously, it does. if you think that ff and IE are the same, theyn you either need to check in at the local optometrist or the local mental institution cause daaaaaayym. firefox is far better than IE.

(Y) Right on!

The thing that stumps me is that I just can't duplicate the screenshot - I've tried, oh how I've tried. No luck.

ff works great for me - far and beyond what IE is or ever will be :devil:

i thought i.e was the best then someone on neowin told me to try firefox i was amazed at how good it was and im still using it now

,Jul 20 2004, 08:09] {reported}

Thanks for your views - I value them. Although not your lack of tact.

Don't like Firefox? Don't read this part of NW!

I don't like Firefox? Since when? I don't recall stating that. I just remember saying that Firefox won't grant you eternal youth and that your whole thing about Endless Possibilities was BS, but I don't remember ever saying I don't like the software.

And good job for reporting me for pointing out that you're also breaking a rule you were accusing someone else of breaking. ;)

Nuka, what about MyIE2? Opera? Mozilla? Netscape? Avant? All of those browsers have comparable features to Firefox, yet they are not anywhere near as popular. If popularity is based on quality, couldn't one assume these browsers would be more popular than they are?

firefox beats IE in many aspects. but some sites are only compatible w/ ie , like WinUpdate

That is the single reason I try not to cleanse my system of IE - if it were only possible {sigh} dreams.

But with XP SP2 you can just let your pc be updated automatically (Y)

,Jul 20 2004, 08:30] That is the single reason I try not to cleanse my system of IE - if it were only possible {sigh} dreams.

But with XP SP2 you can just let your pc be updated automatically (Y)

Couldn't you just use Autopatcher or Automatic Updates?

Anyways, about that display problem on that site, yeah, I went to the top 10 reasons to switch page and sure enough the dumbass couldn't code it to display properly in the browser he's jacking off to. How amusing, I love laughing at idiots.

I love laughing at idiots.

Lest you ever make an error in coding - ever. :o

dumbass couldn't code it to display properly in the browser he's jacking off to

Can you go one post without putting someone down or being rude? :pinch:

This browser won't give you straight A's, it won't get you laid, it doesn't generate 100$ bills for you by the minute and it doesn't raise your IQ.

Yes it does, you just need extensions ;)

Yes it does, you just need extensions?;))

:rofl:: aAAAAAHHHAHAHA.. nice one

EDIT (afterthought): you know i'm getting really tired of seeing everyone's signature having the firefox logo or name somewhere in it. i'm compelled to make an opera signature just to make myself a free-standing individual (muhehehhehehe) :shifty::

There's a difference between liking a browser and saying it's going to revolutionize your life and give you a 13 inch penis in 5 days.

You must have lucked out. Firefox extended my length and girth in just 3 days. Now that's what I call service.

Call now, our operators are standing by.

I made the switch from IE5 to Opera about 4 years ago. Then from Opera to Mozilla Firefox 4 months ago.

I have never looked back! ;)

lol @ colin-uk!

You say about the 'Endless Possibilities? Makes your life easier?' isn't true...of course it is!

If you are browsing the internet with a browser that has security vulnerabilities, and becomes HiJacked, etc etc, you are of course going to be set back. However, if you use a browser that has time-saving features, higher security, etc, then your browsing experience (whatever the reason for it) will of course be easier.

The Endless Possibilities means within the browser......you gotta be stupid to take it as in real life!

,Jul 20 2004, 20:22](Y) Right on!

The thing that stumps me is that I just can't duplicate the screenshot - I've tried, oh how I've tried. No luck.

ff works great for me - far and beyond what IE is or ever will be :devil:

Try loading the page, clearing your Firefox cache then reloading it (as in, f5'ing). If I do that, it shows it with the problem until I resize the window.

Anyway, itt seems like just a rendering bug with firefox rather than a coding bug by the webmaster.

lol @ colin-uk!

You say about the 'Endless Possibilities? Makes your life easier?' isn't true...of course it is!

If you are browsing the internet with a browser that has security vulnerabilities, and becomes HiJacked, etc etc, you are of course going to be set back. However, if you use a browser that has time-saving features, higher security, etc, then your browsing experience (whatever the reason for it) will of course be easier.

The Endless Possibilities means within the browser......you gotta be stupid to take it as in real life!

Sorry, but I don't see Firefox creating a device of perpetuel motion, knowing the answers to my homework without me giving it any questions or hints from my assignment, being able to prove that God exists or becoming God for that matter. The possiblities are far, far from limitless. Again, it's a browser, it definately has limits.