A thread for those of us that ordered 4G ipods.

hehe, I'll see what the iPod ones are like first.....see if I like em.....I am very fussy about sound.....hehe

The quality is decent. However, for my ears they are extremely uncomfortable. Therefore I've ordered some (white) Sony earphones in hopes that they'll be more comfortable and my ears won't be aching after listening to my iPod.

The quality is decent. However, for my ears they are extremely uncomfortable. Therefore I've ordered some (white) Sony earphones in hopes that they'll be more comfortable and my ears won't be aching after listening to my iPod.

I don't blame you. Personally, I can't stand any type of earbuds so I don't use them.

mine too, but it says on the tracking that it left the ramp, i hope it gets here wednesday like it says

mine finally made it to alaska today.

last i checked mine was in alaska as well, but i just got it this morning, tuesday, as stevo areound 9:30. I was so happy it came a day early!

mine was just picked up in CNSHA02 which i guess means china, shanghai..?

anyone know how long it takes from shanghai to denmark? (long shot I guess, as I imagine i'm one of the few ppl from denmark ;))

mine just left shanghai.

what is the usual turn around time to get here from there?

im on east coast .us.

Give it 2 days. Itll be there if you dont think about it. When I saw it, it said:

"left shanghai.. arrived alaska... left alaska.. arrived shanghai.. " then it was here.

Dont know what the hell that was about :huh:

Mine shipped today. :D Probably not long ago. So i am hoping to have it, by the weekend. Have many people in the UK received them, or had them shipped?

mine arrives tomorrow

/me is waiting for a 20gb 4g iPod.

I noticed it doesn't come with a dock... is that required for PC/Mac connectivity? I'm a first time iPod'er :blush:. Actually, this the first Apple hardware that I would own :blush:. But, I can see lots more Apple hardware in my future... :happy:.

Got mine now too. :D From Eindhoven, to my hands in about 15hrs. TNT pretty decent. :D

mine

Shipment Picked Up EINDHOVEN, NB, NL 28 Jul 2004 21:20

Cleared Customs GRACE HOLLOGNE, LG, BE 28 Jul 2004 23:11

Arrive Terminal ABERDEEN, GR, GB 29 Jul 2004 10:27

Out For Delivery ABERDEEN, GR, GB 29 Jul 2004 11:15

still waiting but shouldnt be long :D

/me is waiting for a 20gb 4g iPod.

I noticed it doesn't come with a dock... is that required for PC/Mac connectivity?  I'm a first time iPod'er :blush:.  Actually, this the first Apple hardware that I would own  :blush:.  But, I can see lots more Apple hardware in my future...  :happy:.

The dock isn't required for connectivity; included with the iPod are Firewire and USB 2.0 connecting cables.

mine

Shipment Picked Up EINDHOVEN, NB, NL 28 Jul 2004 21:20

Cleared Customs GRACE HOLLOGNE, LG, BE 28 Jul 2004 23:11

Arrive Terminal ABERDEEN, GR, GB 29 Jul 2004 10:27

Out For Delivery ABERDEEN, GR, GB 29 Jul 2004 11:15

still waiting but shouldnt be long :D

Empty, did you get it? :D

Mine was like this...

post-96-1091120245.jpg