Forum Fun images

I honestly did not know that that was a 9/11 gif. I honestly did not know. As for the racial one, I said that I did not know if NeoWin was against the KFC gifs that is why I posted that. I will take down the 9/11 one. Once again, really sorry. I really did not know.

Okay I can't take it down, but still I am really sorry.

You didn't know that a video of someone trampling on the collapsing WTC was a 9/11 reference? Wow. And the KFC gif is making a very obvious racial reference.

But easy pal, not having a go - just saying there are threads for this.

I will admit that I did not put a lot of effort of searching for a thread like this. But I did look to see if there was any. I just saw that there was a sticky for funny pictures so it just came to mind that I wanted to start a thread just for gifs.

So, you've posted racially sensitive GIFs already, and a 9/11 one...

You've failed to tag your post...

You've made a thread when a number are already available...

Well done so far!

Racially insensitive?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess i am the obly one who does not think this is funny. Why was the kid crying before he hit the cat? Did the cat do something to him first before he hit it? It looks like it was cropped to hode that.

No, I think the kid got what he deserved (a lesson) and the people harshing on the kid are over-estimating the mental faculties and maturity of babies.

What I think about people taking this way too seriously:

PUSKQ.gif