iPod 4G vs 3G, quick review.

Good review... but has anyone ordered and recieved a 4G iPod after never using a 3G before.

It would be nice to know people's very first opinions on a new iPod after never owning one before.

It's sort of dodgy how they released it and mentioned the utmost stupid features.. like "look we removed the buttons and put them on the circle" "oh yeah we now centered the earphone jack" LOL wtf , the only advantage over the old one is battery life and its slightly cheaper... other than that i duno.. and 1mm thiner? oh no it was probably those 4 buttons sticking out that caused that 1 mm difference lol

WTF are you talking about? First of all the Headphones jack was always centered! Second those buttons did not stick out.. :whistle:

How are they different to normal playlists?

I dont know lol I have never tried them on my iPod probably because they are useless... I could be wrong though anyone with some incite?

Good review... but has anyone ordered and recieved a 4G iPod after never using a 3G before.

It would be nice to know people's very first opinions on a new iPod after never owning one before.

I should be ordering one soon.....when the f****ng eBay debtors splash up.

I have used one before......and its quite nice....but the bass really didn't impress me.

How are they different to normal playlists?

Normally playlists can only be created on your computer(in itunes) and then transfered to your ipod. On-The-Go playlists allow you to creative them on the pod itself. So if you decide you want a new playlist, you do not have to return to your PC to choose the songs for it.

That make sense?

Normally playlists can only be created on your computer(in itunes) and then transfered to your ipod. On-The-Go playlists allow you to creative them on the pod itself. So if you decide you want a new playlist, you do not have to return to your PC to choose the songs for it.

That make sense?

OOO thats actually really cool - BUT hard... todo..

Nice review. I'm gonna save some money now to buy an iPod. When I finally have the money, there will probably be a 6th gen iPod!! :laugh: Oh well for now I'll just my mp3 cd player.

OOO thats actually really cool - BUT hard... todo..

wot u mean hard? I had never used an ipod in my life, i picked up my friends and he said "is there anyway to specify what songs you want rather than the whole library? - ie just certain songs?"

I held down the centre button on a song and...BAM! in the playlist. not much harder :huh:

3G OWNZ 4G :D and it's true... :cool:

LONG LIVE 3G! :D

Edited by Razorwing