Mystery Item Found in Arctic Valley. Can You Help?

While on a hike in Arctic Valley near Anchorage, AK, I found a mystery object on the side of a mountain. This was not on a trail, I had gone off the trail and it was just lying there in the grass on the side of a mountain. I'm not exactly sure what the military does at Arctic Valley but I do know that there is something that appears to be an electronic intelligence post on the top of a mountain there. I know military planes fly over it pretty frequently too. It is open to the public a lot of the time and there are even ski lifts there which I think are used by military families a lot. So, I found this object on the ground which you can seen in the pictures below. It seems to be made of some sort of ceramics. While it does have a metallic color; when looking at the broken edges it does not look metalic. On the side you can see "Alcoa" and on the other side there is a serial #8524579-N. Perhaps someone has an educated opinion on what this is. As you can see Here Alcoa, among other things, makes aircraft parts. As you can see here ,they also make parts for military contractors... So, what do you think this is? :alien: :shifty:

post-7-1090443809.jpg

First off it's nothing special or classified, Send your picture to Alcoa and ask them. They're answer would be better than ours.

and Hum: 100% doubtful.

Thats mine i left it there by accident please mail it me

lol,you work for the FBI don't you,and want to cover up your ufo capture !!!!!1111

Hmmm I doubt Alcoa would answer me if I asked. Or they would probably tell me to give it back to the USAF :-( It does look like something heat resistant. Btw, it's around 5 inches long...

i dunno what it WAS used for but the hole looks just about the right size for what id like to use it for :shifty:

thats.....terrible

i dunno what it WAS used for but the hole looks just about the right size for what id like to use it for :shifty:

lmao :x

Call them and make a run for it when asked to turn it in... if you see black SUVs and unmarked helicopters then u know its something weird ;)

hmm, well, it's a casting, so probably nothing critically structural and given that the alcoa is on the outside, it's something internal and non-visible, but given the thickness of the metal, and how it's broken, i'd say it's a reasonably structural part.

possibly exaust parts or suchlike