Need a new host ....

Question

Yep. Since my other host wont give me a cpanel, i need another one that will offer me a cpanel. Need Between 150-200 MB of space with a cpanel (and Fantastico if possible). If you like, ill put google ads on my forums once i get it up for you but they have to be your own google ads. Thats mostly all. I dont know crap about bandwidth so i dont know. Btw ...I want a sub domain and free.

(NO .co.uk domains) or .org.uk or anything.

9 answers to this question

What's CPanel do? Only thing I've seen it do is tellme There's no website configured at this address when trying to get on Google from school.

thats spyware/trojan i dont remember :yes:

Try a company called a small orange asmallorange they give cpanel access and are quite cheap, also one of the neowin mods is involved with them. If you do decide to go with them you could also mention my name and get me a months worth of hosting free ;) :whistle:

I wouldn't be surprised, some of those computers give you about 8 popups when visiting sites that you are positive don't normally generate popups, but the lack of being able to install programs prevents me from delete the spyware. Great system they have, don't you think? Thank god in computer tech we format the machines every year and we decide what goes on them etc.

I could do that for you for free. But the only thing I do not think I would be able to do is CPanel. Unless you do not care what kind.

My site... Sparklit.net

Think about it. :)

What's CPanel do? Only thing I've seen it do is tellme There's no website configured at this address when trying to get on Google from school.

cPanel is pretty spiffy, as well as WHM. I think timdorr has an example over at ASO, so I'll take a look for the link. Basically cPanel just puts all of your webhost tools into one area, like access to your mySQL databases, bandwidth stats, diskspace info, and in the host I'm with (ASO) you can install ready made scripts and things like IPB.

Usually, the type of Cpanel you are looking for is only for Domains. And will only usually work correctly for domains. Like with MySQL, Stats, Fanatcio (or whatever).

And, installing things yourself without using Fanastico is not that hard. And most of them come with Setups. It is just using a bunch of space if you put Fantasico on their.

Plus, Fantastico cost some $$$

I'd just go ahead and buy hosting and a domain. I mean, domains go for 5 or 6 dollars. And you can even get hosting for 5 dollars. Not that expensive.

:)

its not spyware or anythin malicious, its just a message WHM gives if there is no cpanel at a certain address.