Crowds Flock To See Jesus Image In Window

I think if u said that infront of me, or any christian in real life, I would kick the **** outta you..

i found that funny,lol,word of god my ass,the bible ws made by some dude who got bore:rofl:l:

I think the thing we all agree on is that no one knows what jesus looks like. Beyond the sterotypical middle-eastern type that so many good christians instantly recognize as 'terrorist' or 'pagan' or 'muslim', all of which are equally reviled... :whistle: :pinch:

whatever.. I don wanna start a war, cuz I'm not really into fighting people "online"

n I bet all of you, that some peeps like (stealhtX) wouldnt even think about saying that in real life cuz actually these kind of people are "pussies"..

--if u have somethin to say, pm me, don post here cuz its useless.

whatever.. I don wanna start a war, cuz I'm not really into fighting people "online"

n I bet all of you, that some peeps like (stealhtX) wouldnt even think about saying that in real life cuz actually these kind of people are "pussies"..

How very christian of you.

i say it to my family and my friends all the time,they just say believe what you want

You can see Jesus in allen1090's sig if you look hard enough.

I see it!!! j/k

Just come one guys, everyday a new version of this thing comes. Is pretty annoying right now :(

Its fake, yes..

that doesnt give the right to some stupid ****s to deny Jesus or whatever they say because people actually believe in him and the biggest religion worldwide is based on him, which ****es a lot of people off..

Islam is based on Jesus?

Islam is based on Jesus?

Actually, the biggest religion is christianity..

I dont think muslims exceeded the christian population..

-btw, im not that religious-kind of a person.. I just believe in Jesus and find it offensive to say what some people said here in this thread, and many other people think the same way..

You're a hoax.

yeah the koran has something to do with the bible, they believe in jesus and that he was a prophet from god, they also believe that Muhammed was the last prophet and there cannot be another, the seal of the phophets...Unlike other religions that dont recognize Jesus as being an influential and spiritual leader Islam puts him on a pedestal. Madd props to the Holy Trinity, yo

heh i live like 10 min away from this hardware store, accually its owned by my wifes x-boss's husband. and yea its become a kinda shrine type of place.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of all the "Look I see Jesus" stories, this has to be the most ridiculous one I've ever seen. How in the name of all things creamy does anyone see a bearded man in that? Perhaps from 60 feet away with a sharp pencil in the eye, and maybe a high-powered telescope you might just see it, but that is, as they say, bollocks.

It's amazing the lengths that people who need to believe in something other than the fact you are born, live and die, will go to in order to ease their repressed fear of dying.

I hate to be the one to state the already known and obvious, but like all other living things, you arrive, you breed, you decay and die like everything else. Nothing more romantic and poetic than that I'm afraid.

To those who leap to the "you have no right to say that when millions of people believe....", of course I do. Like the millions of others who don't believe, I have to listen to you exclaiming that God exists, so too should you have tolerance to listen to me when I say that he doesn't.

Because worshiping a glass image is so holly!

I can't wait until Jesus returns and dammeds all of these false idol worshipers!!!

"Hey, I'm close to God coz Im a dumb ass and Ive found a smudge on some glass"

"It's a miracle, a miracle I tell you, a freakin miracle"

:rofl:

Yeah, that's hilarious...

Jesus was actually middle-eastern, and it's funny how everyone depicts him as being white.

He was probably more black than white :p

Actually he was jewish so he was more or less white probably very tanned but never the less.

Edit: I can't believe people buy into this thing. Oh no my twinky that dropped on the ground looks like the crusifix i think god is speaking to me. Seriously I believe in God and goto church but there are some people who just make Christians look like rambling idiots.

Here's a clue....STAY ON TOPIC NEXT TIME!!! I believe that stain on the glass is Jesus more than I believe any of you can actually discuss the topic at hand :rolleyes:

[Thread Closed]