Dating Site LOGO needed! got cash!$$$

Question

ok..need a logo for a PERSIAN community website that its MAIN feature is dating. but it doesnt mean that its all about dating.

the name is:

TehranTo.com

tehran=capital of Iran

To as in ToronTO..so its TehranTo

the T's HAS to be capital

and the HAS to be a DOT COM at the end (due to some dumb ass who stole our name and opend a currency exchang shop in toronto)

it has to represnt the PERSIAN feel..and

MUSIC (we have one of the largest,if not THE largest, persian music collections on the net)

CHAT(its not chat chat..we hadCHAT..but we took it out...now we have ppl msging eachopther..its more private. its like PM)

EVENTS (parties and we also rep. some persian concerts.),

ur audeince are bunch of 15-25 of yr olds...so..it has to be MODERN and FRESH looking

colors has to match our current lay out..but since we are making a new layout...alt. colors are welcome as well.

we wanna make some Tshirts with the logo on it as well..maybe some posters...so keep that in mind as well.

ohh..i pay can ONLY with PAYPAL..make somethin i would love..and i shall make ur time worthwhile:P

gracias ma neowinians!

PS. i personally LOVE vectors..they look crisp..and a lil NEW AGE and modern..but i dont have the final word on this choosing the logo, but vectors can be resized and i luv that about them.

edit: now 30 dollars for the winner. (tehranto.com users will vote for their fav logo)

made it shorter..and more st8 to the point.

Edited by MetaLRasaM

oh oh ill try do a logo for you ummm can you gimme examples of persian designs first and how much cash?

ok..this is something i made...justa lil quickie...that animal thing E..is a persian symbol...it was used in da persian empire as well..on da walls and so on

ammm...for cash..i have to talk to my "partners" but show me wat u can do...make alil rough logo..i wanna see if your on da rite track

and also...go surf the site..get the feel for it...i would like a banner as well..so a logo that could be easily intergraded into a banner u know.

PS..we DO NOT have a slogan..if u could come up with something cool..then i would buy it from you...but ya..wats on ma "design" is not out slogan..i just came up with something.

bump your threads much?

honestly i wasnt trying to...if it makes you feel better..ill start EDITING my post:P just for you hun:D

anyyways...the thing is..im makin a new version of the site..and a new logo..would fit just perfect in my plans...thats why im REALLy eager about this..and also..i have never had a NON persian artist make a persian logo for me...it would be very intresting for me to see how some1 not so fimiliar with mid east (persia in dis manner) culture thinks about it..and how they will reflect it in their art.

Heres a quick whip-up in photoshop, based on what you posted MetaLRasaM

hehe...thanX foryour effort..but i could make the exact same thing my self..the lil sample i gave you guys..was mostly about the persian symbol! i made that in like 2 min photoshop.. i kinda need a vector logo.something uniqe and modern. with some nice and fresh colors

i got bored so i made this. want me to do anything else to it? different slogan? i dunno.

thats not a bad attempt. i like that..but some problems

the pic you chose..is about the SHAAH era of iran..and that might raise some questions in our website..we dont and are not connected to any political side..and that LION SUN picture rep. the shaah!

and guys..ity doesnt have to be like my picture. that was just for da sake of putting something there...change the colors...doesnt have to have a slogan either...just mentions TehranTo.com would be good enough.

I know this bites but I was bored and I figured I'd try something. If you like it.. 15 bucks :-P

MT

Edit - Oh yeah I coulnd't come up with a slogan cuz I'm damn tired lol.

I know this bites but I was bored and I figured I'd try something. If you like it.. 15 bucks :-P

MT

Edit - Oh yeah I coulnd't come up with a slogan cuz I'm damn tired lol.

i actualy dont mind..

u need to do sum mods tho.

ok..check my website..pick some colors that would fit in with my layout..for example..i really like the orangish color that i used on it...use that on the logo..and also..make the TehtanTo.com cooler! i don like it..it too plain..make it look crazy..like text ina picture thing..and give the whole thing a more VECTORISH look!. i LUV THE MAP IDEA!

u could say somehtin like:

"TehranTo.com, the distance cut short" or somethin! idonnu..but i like!..check the website

i actualy dont mind..

u need to do sum mods tho.

ok..check my website..pick some colors that would fit in with my layout..for example..i really like the orangish color that i used on it...use that on the logo..and also..make the TehtanTo.com cooler! i don like it..it too plain..make it look crazy..like text ina picture thing..and give the whole thing a more VECTORISH look!. i LUV THE MAP IDEA!

u could say somehtin like:

"TehranTo.com, the distance cut short" or somethin! idonnu..but i like!..check the website

Ok I'll work on it. The cool font is gonna have to wait till tomorrow tho because all my fonts are installed on my laptop and i dont feel like unpacking it now. Im adding the orange to it now. I'll keep messing with it.

MT

thats not a bad attempt. i like that..but some problems

the pic you chose..is about the SHAAH era of iran..and that might raise some questions in our website..we dont and are not connected to any political side..and that LION SUN picture rep. the shaah!

and guys..ity doesnt have to be like my picture. that was just for da sake of putting something there...change the colors...doesnt have to have a slogan either...just mentions TehranTo.com would be good enough.

i dont know jack about that sorta stuff. just google image searched, came up with a lion thing, then i did my own version and slapped it down. whipped it up while on the phone with the gf, so its not my best effort. oh well. consider it a free bump.

Its hard to implement something persian into a logo while still making it... a logo. So heres what I got. I can change it if needed.

post-31-1091123749.jpg