Dating Site LOGO needed! got cash!$$$

Question

ok..need a logo for a PERSIAN community website that its MAIN feature is dating. but it doesnt mean that its all about dating.

the name is:

TehranTo.com

tehran=capital of Iran

To as in ToronTO..so its TehranTo

the T's HAS to be capital

and the HAS to be a DOT COM at the end (due to some dumb ass who stole our name and opend a currency exchang shop in toronto)

it has to represnt the PERSIAN feel..and

MUSIC (we have one of the largest,if not THE largest, persian music collections on the net)

CHAT(its not chat chat..we hadCHAT..but we took it out...now we have ppl msging eachopther..its more private. its like PM)

EVENTS (parties and we also rep. some persian concerts.),

ur audeince are bunch of 15-25 of yr olds...so..it has to be MODERN and FRESH looking

colors has to match our current lay out..but since we are making a new layout...alt. colors are welcome as well.

we wanna make some Tshirts with the logo on it as well..maybe some posters...so keep that in mind as well.

ohh..i pay can ONLY with PAYPAL..make somethin i would love..and i shall make ur time worthwhile:P

gracias ma neowinians!

PS. i personally LOVE vectors..they look crisp..and a lil NEW AGE and modern..but i dont have the final word on this choosing the logo, but vectors can be resized and i luv that about them.

edit: now 30 dollars for the winner. (tehranto.com users will vote for their fav logo)

made it shorter..and more st8 to the point.

Edited by MetaLRasaM

okay, this is what I have so far. I AM NOT DONE. Just tell me if I should stop now or anything you want added. before where that yellowish thing was it was transparent... i could go back to transparent or keep this... also for slogan maybe "Redefining Freindship." lol something that came to my head. so ya.......... I know... I spelt sample wrong.. was rushing :)

http://www.vexster.com/tt2.jpg

hey bro..

ammm..the colors..me don like

and no dating feel to it u know..somethin a lil more fresh..its for teen audeince...we want something alil more...FRESH...diff colors...some FRESH look...

http://ipayton.com/temp/tehranto/light.gif

light version

http://ipayton.com/temp/tehranto/dark.gif

and one with a little "night-time" feel of the stars.

I know there are not any persian icons or pictures but they can be added if it's really neccessary. tell me what you think of these :)

mannnnnnnn..do i luv this font or wat!

its kinda perfect...but i need a lil more than just the cool font u know..i wanted to be somethin that..when ppl see it..they would know wat 2 expect from the site..we are a community..that has dating..music..and fun section as well..we wanna represnt all that in ONE logo..challenging i know..but thats wat are we aiming for.

amm...u gave it the whole persian feel..which is perfect...its modern..yet seems old sKool...ammm..just add more ideas into it..dont make it crowded..but gimme more.

thanX alot dude.

http://ipayton.com/temp/tehranto/light.gif

light version

http://ipayton.com/temp/tehranto/dark.gif

and one with a little "night-time" feel of the stars.

I know there are not any persian icons or pictures but they can be added if it's really neccessary. tell me what you think of these :)

mannnnnnnn..do i luv this font or wat!

its kinda perfect...but i need a lil more than just the cool font u know..i wanted to be somethin that..when ppl see it..they would know wat 2 expect from the site..we are a community..that has dating..music..and fun section as well..we wanna represnt all that in ONE logo..challenging i know..but thats wat are we aiming for.

amm...u gave it the whole persian feel..which is perfect...its modern..yet seems old sKool...ammm..just add more ideas into it..dont make it crowded..but gimme more.

thanX alot dude.

Oh, hahaha... you know, there are these dupes on eBay who sell "Logos for $50!!" and are considered the absolute filth of the design world. They know nothing about your audience, they provide nothing original, yet they get plenty of business for their half-assed work because hey, it's cheap - and because obviously there's a lot of folks who don't appreciate the importance of a decent brand.

I don't usually put "SAMPLE" on my stuff here, but since you sound like one of those people I thought I should hedge my bets. ;) Anyway, it's very "vector," and thus resizable, reusable, colors are completely open for modification, etc. I'll take your feedback, changes, and provide any format and dimension you need for $45. I won't bother telling you this is a good deal, you make the call yourself. Or - or - you can pay half for the other guys' clipart. (p.s. this is from an original, detailed outline of the Toronto skyline I did for this project - you can have that too).

http://thermobiostar.tripod.com/tehranto1.jpg

hey dude..thanX for ur effort and time.

but me and my friends felt offended by the fact that u mentioned how u dont usually put SMAPLE on ur work..but you thought i was ONE OF THOSE PPL..so..im going to thankyou for taking your time and presenting us with a cool logo..but i rather do bizness with ppl who trust me...or at least dont offend me.

thanX again.

Just for you Timko..

Example 3

http://img50.exs.cx/img50/2694/Terhanto4.png

well well well..

it is ONE SEXY logo..me likes ALOT...thats the CN tower..and its liek torontos logo:P me likes..

me also HATES THE FONT!

hehe..its one ugly ass font brotha:P change the font..the colors are cool..but i donu...could be better...its just that...it doesnt math out current lay out..but we were hoping to do a new layout..with a lil more..redish colors..so it woudl def match the future one..but at the moment..we want something that would fit the website....and also..as i mentioned before..we are not jUST a dating website..we are THE website for the persians in toronto..we also offer one of the largest collection of persian music..and also events and hidden camera jkz and pranks..so we wanna represnet all that in a logo..so when some1 looks @ it..they would get a feel of wat to expect from TT...

but dont get me wrong..you perfected the art of persian looking vector...and rite now..when i look @ ur logo...ill know that its a middle eastern website..in toronto..which is half way there for me..all i want now..is diff font...and a logo that represnts the features of the site.

thanX alot for taking the time.

ohhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

me likes.

its really sexy.

it feels like one of those SEXY-havesex- for- married-couple- websites..which is a good thing! its cool..and me likes.

bUT:

ur font could be a lil better...dont get me wrong..it matches the logo..but a lil more PERSIAN looking u know..and as for the logo..if you could add a lil line on the black logo..(on the buttom left side) so it would show the rest of the heart...woudl make it even better.

it gives me the middle eastern love website..which is great.

but i need it 2 also show that we represnt a culture..our website is not just a dating website..we also have one of the largest (if not THE largest) persian music collection on the net..and hidden camera pranks (which is my section :) ) and events and parties..i wanna demonstrate all that in ONE logo...so keep all that in mind..but we all really like it

this is gettting really though now.

ppl are really talented here.

ps. i like the black and the white one. very ORGASMIC. :woot:

Edited by MetaLRasaM

ohhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

me likes.

its really sexy.

it feels like one of those SEXY-havesex- for- married-couple- websites..which is a good thing! its cool..and me likes.

bUT:

ur font could be a lil better...dont get me wrong..it matches the logo..but a lil more PERSIAN looking u know..and as for the logo..if you could add a lil line on the black logo..(on the buttom left side) so it would show the rest of the heart...woudl make it even better.

it gives me the middle eastern love website..which is great.

but i need it 2 also show that we represnt a culture..our website is not just a dating website..we also have one of the largest (if not THE largest) persian music collection on the net..and hidden camera pranks (which is my section :) ) and events and parties..i wanna demonstrate all that in ONE logo...so keep all that in mind..but we all really like it

this is gettting really though now.

ppl are really talented here.

ps. i like the black and the white one. very ORGASMIC. :woot:

I think is too difficult for a non-persian ppl develop something u need.

Im out.

I think is too difficult for a non-persian ppl develop something u need.

Im out.

thats the main reason why i came to neowin.

i need an OUTSIDE look of what you guys thing about persians...otherwise i wouldve asked a persian artist..we wanna expand our website to other races as well...we are looking for the STEREOtyped feel of the persians...i dont see why your worried..ur logo is persian enough...u just need to add the other features of the site to it...like its Music section..its chat and events. i was thinkin of somethiin like this:

:&: if you could add a music thing E into as well...and maybe some stars in the background..and a lil moon. that could rep. the NIGHT life of the parties or watever...and u could also make a DAY version of it..with like alil sun..and maybe some leafs falling down (maple leafs...so it could rep. toronto as well.)

but if you choose 2 stop..thats ur decision..but either..thanX alot. ur work is truly beutiful.

^ I dont think he will ever choose anyone

actually ur wrong.. i need a logo by next week...and this is THE only place that im seeking a new logo..so one these logos are gonna go on the website soon. the reason for the one week dead line is our new section (KTY SECTION) which is bunch of hidden camera and pranks stuff that we have pulled...and we wanna introduce that with our new logo..and order them to make tshirts so we could give it to our Member of the month for the next month.

so ya...and also..let me add that the reason why i didnt post anything here in da past week was one of ma friends has passes away...and my whole world has turned up side down (he was also a member of our website) anyways...i just wanted to let you guys know about that as well.

thats the main reason why i came to neowin.

i need an OUTSIDE look of what you guys thing about persians...otherwise i wouldve asked a persian artist..we wanna expand our website to other races as well...we are looking for the STEREOtyped feel of the persians...i dont see why your worried..ur logo is persian enough...u just need to add the other features of the site to it...like its Music section..its chat and events. i was thinkin of somethiin like this:

:&: if you could add a music thing E into as well...and maybe some stars in the background..and a lil moon. that could rep. the NIGHT life of the parties or watever...and u could also make a DAY version of it..with like alil sun..and maybe some leafs falling down (maple leafs...so it could rep. toronto as well.)

but if you choose 2 stop..thats ur decision..but either..thanX alot. ur work is truly beutiful.

"i need an OUTSIDE look of what you guys thing about persians..."

This is exactly what ive trying to do...

and to complete ur phrase... not only for persians, but to everyone who see this logo.

"i need an OUTSIDE look of what you guys thing about persians..."

This is exactly what ive trying to do...

and to complete ur phrase... not only for persians, but to everyone who see this logo.

i know u have..and you got it right. a diff more persianish or middle eastern font would make it ever better. and as i mentioned it before....add a music sign..like a smiley to rep. chat..and something to rep. the events and the night life.

i am looking man

i just reviewd like 9038093 logos today!!

and wat exactly is the site you gave me?

edit: never mind :blush: :blush: i think i got it

NP bro. just trying to lend a hand.

:blush:

hey will..wat took you so long? i was thinking of sending u an IM!

hehe..ok..amm..i kinda like the idea..but polish it up..the icons..if you could create em..like more pulish..kinda 3d..lie stickin outta the heart u know..maybe somethin like that.and the font:S im alil iffy about it.

but ive seen your work..so..me excited!

hmmm..ok..any1 else? any updates fellowz?

Sorry, but you ask way too much for $20. For all the good logos you have just said very vauge requests. Persain and middle-eastern culture in general is very far from western culture and therefore very hard to understand.

Not only that, for $20 you are rebuffing people for putting samples on their logo's. Very rude indeed, I'd understand if it was $5,000 or more, but not for $20 man.

Oh BTW, 'big' design firms would charge $50,000 plus for this sort of work. The BBC for example 6 years ago paid around $2.5million for this logo: bbc_corp_97.gif