Ghost Time Travel

I have seen some sites before that have some good stories about people travelling into the past accidenlty.

Eg one minute they would be walking through a graden and then find themselves in the past for no reason.

Does anyone know of any links as I have lost all my links to these sites.

That was an excellent TV show...the twist in the final episode was really good because it gave a reason to why he time travelled. The theme tune was pretty good too :) its been ages since I've thought about Gary Sparrow - truely one of the best comedies I've ever seen because there isn't enough time travel sitcoms. :D

the twist in the final episode was really good because it gave a reason to why he time travelled.

I used to watch the show but never saw the final ep. What was the twist?

As you may or may not know Garry Sparrow ended up trapped in the 1940s after the time portal closed. He saved Clemet Atlee's life as he was going to be poisoned and that was the reason he was sent back in the past to make sure Clemet Atlee wasn't killed. In the final episode he reasoned with this idea and figured he had fulfilled his destiny in the 1940s. The reason he came up with for why he had had years travelling back for years before this event was to make a life for himself in the 1940s.

Anyway, he goes on to write a message underneath the wallpaper of the 1940s Mayfair flat telling Ron what has happened to him as I think they were re-decorating in the present day so that was his reason for doing that. Phoebe, Gary and the baby end being a proper family and he doesn't live his double life anymore.

I enjoyed this series when it was on and I am surprised that the BBC hasn't re-run it. ;)