first real girlfriend in 3 years...

So getting a girlfriend is a milestone? :blink:

Sometimes this site makes me feel dirty. It's as if I don't have a high enough nerd factor to fit in and to understand things like this. :x

Congrats! I hope everything works out great for you two. I just recently had my heart broken pretty bad so it's good to see some people can be happy. And the neck kissing works like a charm ;)

Congrats! I hope everything works out great for you two. I just recently had my heart broken pretty bad so it's good to see some people can be happy. And the neck kissing works like a charm ;)

oh i know all about the neck kissing... i just figured that out myself. as for the people saying this isnt a milestone and all that... we had just hit a month and i think thats quite a milestone for someone who hasnt had a gf in 3 years. damn, settle down and quit hating. if the site makes you so sick then go else where... sheesh.

edit...

and sorry to hear about your heart break. ive been having lots of those, thats why my gf is so significant. all of my friends are like "yo man, we havent seen you this happy like all the time in a long long time." i only hope it lasts.

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but chuckle when I read the title:

"First real girlfriend in 3 years"

Heh, sorry, guess I just have a weird mind :p

But congrats man :)

to all those out there who have no gf

Sit on your hand for half an hour until its numb then use your imagination

:D

to all those out there who have no gf

Sit on your hand for half an hour until its numb then use your imagination

:D

Thanks for the tip!! :D

---

Oh and congrats on the find! I haven't had a g/f in about a year. :no: I've been avoiding a relationship for sometime now after my last one.

Don't worry though, my right hand has been keeping me company! :p

Right on. But as soon as you start spending more money on her than your computer, dump her :laugh: :laugh: :shifty:

i actually dont spend any money on my computer... i spend it all on my car. she knows that. shes jealous of my car and considers it 'competition'... but she wont admit it.

as for those who dont know how to get a gf, its really not hard at all... its all trial and error though. girls dont like see someone who doesnt take care of themselves. that doesnt mean you gotta be jacked or something like that. what it means is that you gotta take care of yourself... clean yourself, keep your hair looking neat, etc etc. despite what you may think, a girl is going to take the person who looks good over the person who talks to her and makes her laugh.

once you find a girl you would like to develop a relationship with you gotta give them some attention, but not too much! dont smother them or they will lead you on and then drop you like a bad habit... girls will deny this fact if you ask them about it, but its tried and true. if you just give them a 'taste' here and there they will go wild for you... trust me... me and all of my friends have realized this.

however, this is not the only way... i got lucky and started dating this girl who i have been very close with for a long time. we both knew we liked each other and we were good friends but we were afraid to get into a relationship because of school and we both had a lot going on in our lives at the time. we also didnt want to ruin our very good friendship and we were afraid that might happen. one day i was like "enoughs enough. i really like this girl, and i gotta have her...." and thats how it goes.

some advice for you all though... if your girlfriend says she doesnt like something you are doing, its not because she is trying to change who you are or something like that, its generally because she is worried about you. i used to street race a lot and drink like a fish... it worries my gf and understandably so, so since we've started dating ive curbed those activities a bit.

remember, be yourself, be confident, take care of yourself, and any girl can be yours...

(i hope this post didnt break any rules... i tried to keep it clean and rated g. i also tried to keep it on topic as much as possible.)

i took a chance and i asked her to be my girlfriend

Just curious...how old are you?

"i took a chance and i asked her to be my girlfriend"

That's not how it's done in the real world...maybe in Junior High, but not elsewhere....

Just curious...how old are you?

"i took a chance and i asked her to be my girlfriend"

That's not how it's done in the real world...maybe in Junior High, but not elsewhere....

yeah...its more of a transission in the relationship. you know, when you can fart in front of her and stop paying attention to her. or is that marriage? :D