[NFL] Let the Season Begin

:woot: YES SIR!! I can't wait.. BIG fan here.. Oh yea here it goes.. I'm a Cowboys fan.. let the flames begin. :( but really I'm so ready for this new season. Might not be the best but we got Eddie George to help our offense now. :D

I've been a Lions fan ever since Barry Sanders joined the team. The past few years have been a little rough. This year should be over .500 with Joey throwing to Charlie Rodgers and Roy Williams. Can't wait for the season to start.

k ill start

cowboys suck :)

/me issues warnings.... :p

As long as there's a Cowboy fan Mod here (me) no Cowboy flaming allowed. nyah nyah nyah.

Erm...

except from you Tox. Darn smod.

/me issues warnings....&nbsp:p:p

As long as there's a Cowboy fan Mod here (me)  no Cowboy flaming allowed.  nyah nyah nyah. 

Erm...

except from you Tox.  Darn smod.

aww come on.. not like you cant flame back.. my teams never had back to back winning seasons.:(:(

Hey Boogs....you going to head to Bourbonais to see the Bears?

It's entertaining plus Lovie has them working hard....it looks like they want Jauron back.

Hey Boogs....you going to head to Bourbonais to see the Bears?

It's entertaining plus Lovie has them working hard....it looks like they want Jauron back.

I've actually thought about it, this year....just gotta find some free time. :) Are you gonna go?

I've actually thought about it, this year....just gotta find some free time.:):) Are you gonna go?

Yeah I usually go its only 30 minutes from where I live,

I want to see how the players react to Lovie Smiths coaching style, its alot tougher than Dick Jaurons was.

I'm going to check out the 49ers a couple of times this year. I'm really interested in seeing how the defense will look, especially the secondary. I'm not expecting much this year, in fact I've picked my Niners to get 4th in the West; I think Arizona will have a better offense. Hopefully, a year or two for Tim Rattay and the receivers will prove good.

/me issues warnings....:p:p

As long as there's a Cowboy fan Mod here (me) no Cowboy flaming allowed. nyah nyah nyah.

Erm...

except from you Tox. Darn smod.

Sweeeet... nice to have friends in high places;);)

Sweeeet... nice to have friends in high places. ;)

Stupid cowboys.. :p

Though I do like their players, I just don't like the 'team' if that makes any sense.. they have some real good talent on D and are improving on offense.