ZoneAlarm 5.1.011

ZoneAlarm(free), downloaded by millions of users provides basic Internet security for the home PC. ZoneAlarm 5 has further hardened security to keep users and their valuable personal information safe, even against targeted attacks. ZoneAlarm with Antivirus is a new Internet security solution that provides Zone Labs robust firewall protection and antivirus in an easy-to-use package for home and small business users.

ZoneAlarm Pro delivers strong security features such as a personal "stealth mode" firewall to shield the PC from unauthorized entry, Program Control to prevent Trojan horses and spyware from stealing users' information via unauthorized communications with the Internet, as well as simple set-up for networks, including wireless networks. New in ZoneAlarm Pro 5 are Automatic Program Configuration and Program AlertAdvisor as well as enhanced ease-of-use and further hardening of security.

ZoneAlarm Security Suite, an easy-to-use, comprehensive solution that provides all-in-one PC protection, integrating Zone Labs' award-winning firewall with antivirus, Web site filtering, privacy protection and instant messaging security.

• New and improved features in ZoneAlarm Pro version 5.1.011
  • Added Microsoft Security Center support
  • Added support for Microsoft SP2
  • Fixed Internet Explorer browsing issues
  • Fixed IIS FTP Server issues
  • Fixed Visual Studio2002/2003 with IIS issues
  • Fixed AOL Browser issues
  • Fixed check for update issues (proxy configuration detection)
  • Fixed issues with checkdisk
  • Fixed more system stability issues
  • Routine maintenance items
  • Pro and Security Suite only: Added anti-phishing protection for PayPal users
  • Security Suite only: Fixed POPFile program issue

softicon.gif Download: ZoneAlarm (Free) 5.1.011 | with Antivirus | Pro | Security Suite

picticon.gif Screenshot: ZoneAlarm | with Antivirus | Pro | Security Suite

viewicon.gif View: Zone Labs | Comparision Chart

Edited by PROGAME

no cache cleaner w/ firefox yet? i really need one, it takes me 30-60 secs to clean the cache in firefox

Try CCleancer

http://www.ccleaner.com/

The new version will be coming with Firefox cache cleaning...

Note to all the SP2 support intergrates the Firewall and AV into Microsofts new Security Center. Very handy!

This version is just as good as 4.5. I had no problems with the other 5.x.x versions, but when I played Counter-Strike, I would get tremendous packet losses every 10-15 seconds. It seems like they fixed that issue, so I'm now using v5 instead of the very stable 4.5.

After 24 hours of testing, I'll have to say this is the best version they have yet released. It works flawlessly on my computer and it doesn't interfere with my P2P programs (WinMX).

Good job ZoneLabs (Y)

Try CCleancer

http://www.ccleaner.com/

The new version will be coming with Firefox cache cleaning...

Note to all the SP2 support intergrates the Firewall and AV into Microsofts new Security Center. Very handy!

yeah i currently use that, i can't wait for firefox support!

^Just because people are having trouble doesn't mean you will. If you were to do things by what other people say, then you wouldn't get anywhere. Install it, try it out, and see if its good on your PC. Some of these morons set the firewall up wrong and of course it'll cause issues,

By the way, do a clean install.

^i've already tried previous versions before this

i'm trying to see if these problems have been fixed by checking out comments from other ppl...

can't be bothered and no pt for me to install, get crashes, and uninstall it again everytime

btw, no one told be not to download the program

so i think your "If you were to do things by what other people say, then you wouldn't get anywhere." is redundant

and it's not poilite to call ppl morons

^From my own experience, this version is causing no problems. So I would have to assume it is stable on someone elses machine.

Recently I had to switch firewalls. I had been running blackice [mediocore firewall btw] and was getting BSODs with it. So when I switched, it came down to ZA or Kerio... but then I ran across Outpost firewalland it was surprisingly very good, I highly recommend it. I read some user reviews about version 5 of ZA and many people weren't pleased. Thats the main reason why I didnt install ZA at that time, I would give it a shot now, but I'm too lazy to un-install my current one :happy: