[REQ] Company Logo Needed

Question

Hey all! I'm back again with another logo request.

We're looking for a more fresh logo than what we are currently using. I guess we're kind of bouncing between logos to see what will work and looking for feedback.

You guys did a great job of helping me with one for my personal site, so I'd love to see what you can offer for this one as well.

The logo artist chosen will receive $75.00 via PayPal (if that's ok with you guys - it's always been nice and fast and convenient) for full rights of the design.

Our website is here if you want to check it out. We just got the website up not too long ago so we could at least publish what we did from a business standpoint. The logo doesn't have to fit the site - like I said it's just so we can give our customers some more information about us. We're still working on it.

Our tag line is ?Innovative Network Management? which I think works very well. Hopefully visiting the site and noticing the tag line, you guys can start working on something for us if you'd like. Those 2 things should maybe help get the creative juices flowin:yes:yes:

This is a company decision so we'll be awarding the $75.00 to one artist on his/her design based on the overall company decision-making process. I just want you guys to know up front about that. There's no second place in this. It's all or nothing this time.

So...hopefully I'll get some great ideas like last time with a logo for this business. You guys did great last time and I'm sure you will again. Please post anything you guys need to help with the logo creation and I'll be happy to help. You can also PM or IM, email, etc.

I hope to see you all work your magic again! Thanx again for your time:D :D

Ghost96

The first one is lame:

ics.png

This one is a concept in the works:

ics2.png

Ill make a better version later:

ics3.png

Edited by hava333

[Note to all]

Colors are open. Doesn't have to be RWB. We were even looking at a sage-type color to be incorporated. So don't let the colors weigh you down. I'd say bust out whatever designs you think would be neat and maybe keep the sage color in mind IF you think it would look good in the design.

I think something soft again would be cool; doesn't have to be sharp or anything. I thought some of you may get blocked by the colors in the web site or something. Don't let them stop you! :laugh: We can always change the site colors to match whatever. No biggie at all.

Ghost96

Hi Ghost,

Here are my two attempts. I focused on the word 'innovative' while making them. You know, tried to make something that'll offer enough innovation, and still have that desired look of business professionalism.

post-31-1091214176.gif

ics5.png

WOW this one looks really ****ty!

I know it wont win, but it might inspire somebod else.

Edited by hava333

Ok.. this is just something outta inspiration sakes, obviously it's early days so I just put this together.. probably get better if I keep at it.. but sometimes you let the ideas get the better of you and I came up with a snake and the background is sort of like sand.. the I, I don't know, anyway here it is

InnovativeNetworkManagement.png

Here is something I'm working on in Gimp. Obviously its nowhere near being done, but since I've realized that its getting more and more complex, I decided to post it now.

Do you like the idea, and has this got any hope, or will I just be working on it for nothing because the concept doesn't fit your vision, and it will never get chosen? I'd rather find out now than when I've finished. :p

*Edit: Just in case there was any question, No, its not going to be a tripilegic robot, I'm going to finish him first. Then work on some text.

post-31-1091216044.png

ics7.png

Completely vector, colors can be changed.

ics8.png

I accidentally made it really small, but if you like it, ill make it bigger!

Edited by hava333

Don't get ****ed if I don't respond fast. It would be 10x faster if it was only my opinion, but we've got a team to check all of it out and discuss things.

So far, we're trying to take all of it in so far to build up any suggestions / like / dislikes and what-not. I'd rather give more positive feedback rather than "we don't like this" because we would never mean to insult you guys. (Don't ever take it that way.) But sometimes you just have to tell people to move it in a different direction. ;)

Relativity_17, that's looking pretty damn sweet! :cool: I will be honest with you on that and tell you that it may not fit right with the robots (I know you made a comment about that, but I don't know how much they would be incorporated.) and mixing it with our field or business. That's just my comment off the cuff. I hear you on the spending time and not being reimbursed or chosen. Sometimes it's dog eat dog. I'd say finish it (for your own benefit) 'cuz it looks great, and if people are moving towards that look, I'll post back immediately and let you know. I hate having to pick only one winner sometimes. Ideas and thoughts, etc. make it all happen. I appreciate your forwardness on the whole thing.

I'll try to get together some suggestions on all of this stuff soon.

Ghost96

I don't really normally do this sort of thing, but I finally decided to give one of them a shot.

You mentioned that you liked a 'sage' color, so here's one in a sage color. Lots of possibilities here so let me know it there's something you'd like to see.

ics.gif

Well, here goes. Hanging at around 48 layers so far. Everything is changable, from the color of the robot's individual pieces, to the background shading. :p

post-31-1091223608.png