August Desktops

New desktop for August version 2.0

The second instalment of this month's desktop is a slight change from the original game plan but still manages to be easy on the eyes by being simple and sleek. The Windows Theme is Longhorn Aero, based on a theme found in Microsoft's Windows Codename "Longhorn", due in either 2006 or 2007. It is done by KoL and is available for download here. The wallpaper is Sonic N, a game made for the Nokia N-Gage game deck and can be downloaded from here. Other programs on the desktop are LClock, a program that emulates the "Longhorn" tray clock, Serious Samurize, powering the desktop widget you see over there (more information later), and Y'z Shadow. LClock can be downloaded here, while you can get Serious Samurize here. The widget is part of Milk Suite 0.3, a set of Samurize widgets available for download here. I am unable to find a good download link for Y'z Shadow, but you may try looking for it using an internet search engine.

New feature in my desktops posts: showcase desktop (clean) and real world desktop (dirty). This is so that you can experince what's it's like to use my desktop.

Download links at a glance:

Wallpaper: Sonic N/Nokia N-Gage

Windows Theme (Visual Style): Longhorn Aero by KoL

Desktop Program 1: Serious Samurize

Desktop Program 2: LClock

Samurize Widget(s): Milk Suite v0.3

Other useful links:

deviantART

Serious Samurize

Studio TwentyEIght

tadis:WEB

N-Gage Downloads Section

Google Search Query: Y'z Shadow

Desktop Screenshots:

Showcase:

AugustDesk2_Showcase.th.jpg

Real World:

AugustDesk2_RealWorld.th.jpg

(Click on respective thumbnails for a closer look)

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the content that you may receive by clicking on the links above. The web sites mentioned above are operated by their respective owners, and not me.

New desktop for August version 2.0

The second instalment of this month's desktop is a slight change from the original game plan but still manages to be easy on the eyes by being simple and sleek. The Windows Theme is Longhorn Aero, based on a theme found in Microsoft's Windows Codename "Longhorn", due in either 2006 or 2007. It is done by KoL and is available for download here. The wallpaper is Sonic N, a game made for the Nokia N-Gage game deck and can be downloaded from here. Other programs on the desktop are LClock, a program that emulates the "Longhorn" tray clock, Serious Samurize, powering the desktop widget you see over there (more information later), and Y'z Shadow. LClock can be downloaded here, while you can get Serious Samurize here. The widget is part of Milk Suite 0.3, a set of Samurize widgets available for download here. I am unable to find a good download link for Y'z Shadow, but you may try looking for it using an internet search engine.

New feature in my desktops posts: showcase desktop (clean) and real world desktop (dirty). This is so that you can experince what's it's like to use my desktop.

Download links at a glance:

Wallpaper: Sonic N/Nokia N-Gage

Windows Theme (Visual Style): Longhorn Aero by KoL

Desktop Program 1: Serious Samurize

Desktop Program 2: LClock

Samurize Widget(s): Milk Suite v0.3

Other useful links:

deviantART

Serious Samurize

Studio TwentyEIght

tadis:WEB

N-Gage Downloads Section

Google Search Query: Y'z Shadow

Desktop Screenshots:

Showcase:

http://img59.exs.cx/img59/3687/AugustDesk2_Showcase.th.jpg

Real World:

http://img59.exs.cx/img59/6680/AugustDesk2_RealWorld.th.jpg

(Click on respective thumbnails for a closer look)

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the content that you may receive by clicking on the links above. The web sites mentioned above are operated by their respective owners, and not me.

Jeez, the effort you put into these posts is astounding! :laugh:

I admit, my shot hasnt changed much, but there are some fundermental changes. More mods have been done to the Visual Style and I have been working on a Samurize config.

aug2_prev.jpg

VS: Codename:Opus (Mod)

Wallpaper: Watercolour

Icons: Pastel

Samurize: Codename:Opus (unreleased)

Enjoy :)

Tom

I admit, my shot hasnt changed much, but there are some fundermental changes. More mods have been done to the Visual Style and I have been working on a Samurize config.

http://www.raz-designs.co.uk/desktops/aug2_prev.jpg

VS: Codename:Opus (Mod)

Wallpaper: Watercolour

Icons: Pastel

Samurize: Codename:Opus (unreleased)

Enjoy :)

Tom

Nice desktop.

wow Monica is so cute on that wallpaper

good job to the one that made this wall (Y)

[VS]: Ashen @ Neowin

[W]: Choosen one @ Neowin

: WinXP Default

Programs: Samurize - Milk Suite Weahter

- Torsius RDF News Ticker

- Personal HD Config

Rainlendar

post-7-1091488460.png