August Desktops

Jetblack VS

Avedesk ftp drop & drive shortcuts

That is an awesome desktop. I do have a sort of off topic question though: Is Fullmetal Alchemist good? I have heard some mixed reviews on it.

That is an awesome desktop. I do have a sort of off topic question though: Is Fullmetal Alchemist good? I have heard some mixed reviews on it.

Very good. Starts off sorta slow, but really picks up soon after. There are about 7 episodes left in the series.

Where can I get that wallpaper? :)

relativity17.deviantart.com :)

Mine:

VS: Codename: Opus 3.0 (b0se.deviantart.com)

Icons: Pastel IP (marvilla.deviantart.com)

Wall: God knows, i dont know the name :p

post-7-1091331915.jpg

Very good. Starts off sorta slow, but really picks up soon after. There are about 7 episodes left in the series.

agreed. when i first saw the raw, i didn't think much of it. then i read the manga and it was pretty good. to my surprise the anime is actually better (quite rare imo). it's definitely one of the shows worth watching.

New desktop for August version 1.0

This month's desktop promises to be a revolution from the July's desktop. Cleaner styles will replace the complex and jarring lines of July. For the first version, the desktop will be using the smooth Opus OS Deep Windows Theme by b0se coupled with a matching wallpaper. The wallpaper features Mightyena, a character from the anime series Pok?mon. The wallpaper is smooth and clean, and is easy on the eyes. The wallpaper is done by deviantART memberakelataka>, and can be found by clicking here. The weather information widget is part of a suite of Samurize Widgets, called Milk Suite. It can be downloaded from here.

Download links at a glance:

Wallpaper: Mightyena byakelataka>

Windows Theme (Visual Style): Opus OS 1.5 byb0se>

Desktop Program: Serious Samurize

Samurize Widget(s): Milk Suite v0.3

Other useful links:

deviantART

Opusworks

Serious Samurize

tadis:WEB

Desktop Screenshot:

http://img40.exs.cx/img40/9364/AugustDesk.th.jpg

(Click on thumbnail for a closer look)

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the content that you may receive by clicking on the links above. The web sites mentioned above are operated by their respective owners, and not me.

Jesus christ man. It sounds like you're trying to sell me your desktop. Just post the picture and some info, haha.

A quick one... I'll make a better one in a day or two.. Kinda busy :)

VS - GrayGTR

Icons - Snowe2

Wallpaper - Gray mod off ' blue_true '

Firefox, Explorer - filmstrip, Rainlendar - Modernamod, Samurize - w/Clock,weather & Trash widgets, Winamp 504 - MMD3, Launchtab

Latest_SS_Small.jpg

^ You know what to do ^

Edited by Beginning