Bye bye Neowin

simply report that behavior to the staff and proper actions will be taken.

we do NOT want a member forcing another member out of this community.

if you back down and do not fight this could happen to others.

and it is not acceptable.

^My new NeowinBest Friend :happy:

the report button is your weapon.

I might just will Thanks you man. Know im your fan . :D . Cuz he a programmer. I will just fired my weapons :cool:

Btw. Once 2.0 is coming out. You nasty people are going right to ignore list :yes:

Closed posted. Thanks you guys for being on my side. :) I will stay on Neowin.

t_closed.gif my self. dont want to much.

Edited by tktino

see, trolls are evil. if you leave they suceeded. stay and contribute. lear nto avoid those nasty users :yes:

Yea i heard that i been thinking bout leaving newo lately ever since that spanish thread was closed

this site sucks sometimes and there are some reall ###### on here

you will be back, and just because 1 or 2 people bring you down, doesnt mean you have to leave!!!

I think your english is pretty good judging by this post anyways, and if you are unsure, there are always the translators on google!

Ignore the losers such as Gnubie, ignore the semi-asses of chrisnt123 (sorry chris :p you are an ass sometimes:P)

oh don't leave, those guys are losers anyways

Nor do they represent the opinion of Neowin.net. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch.

Some people aren't cut out to be nice. Just ignore the b-tches.

Well this is my last week at neowin. Well i was total insulted today. Because of my english. I have only been speaking english for the passed 6months. But i am not so good in my grammer and spelling. Because of that some people think i was yell in somecases. Or probleming them if i asked creamhackered question fewtimes in aweek. Well thanks to Chris123NT, csabo2 and few other people i dont think i am invited to this website. Well you guys really make a person feel down. I dont really feel like bother these 2guys here. I just know god will give them what they need.

Clater guys who i made my friends. Bye bye Neowin :cry:

you should stay...most of us are really very nice

Don't let a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch.

thats like some adults with teenagers man.

Oh look its the teenager!!!1! omg he has his hands in his pockets! hes gonna come after me!!!1!!!

OH man just screw them they're a few users out a few thousand of us. Just ignore them. And the mods should consider looking at the threads in which you were bashed at. Nobody should be rediculed because of their english. thats just fscked.

aww dude come on.. dont go, ive seen you around a bit and i dont see why they should have it out for you.

just stay.... because they really dont speak for us all.. just wait for the Ignore feature in ipb2.0 when neowin upgrades.. and you'll never hear them again

thats like some adults with teenagers man.

Oh look its the teenager!!!1! omg he has his hands in his pockets! hes gonna come after me!!!1!!!

I'm 19, not 40. Sorry for being too realistic for you. Bad analogy too.

Yea i heard that i been thinking bout leaving newo lately ever since that spanish thread was closed

this site sucks sometimes and there are some reall ###### on here

Thanks guys for the support. But looking from that post most of people dont people that are like me. Non fully speaking english people.

Also i would of really enjoy that spanish thread. But i was to late. spanish is my 3 language. But i cant really talk it right. My way of saying its all wrong. hola Ripgut. Como usted hace. de donde esta usted

Well this is my last week at neowin. Well i was total insulted today. Because of my english. I have only been speaking english for the passed 6months. But i am not so good in my grammer and spelling. Because of that some people think i was yell in somecases. Or probleming them if i asked creamhackered question fewtimes in aweek.  Well thanks to Chris123NT, csabo2 and few other people i dont think i am invited to this website. Well you guys really make a person feel down. I dont really feel like bother these 2guys here. I just know god will give them what they need.

Clater guys who i made my friends. Bye bye Neowin :cry:

STAY DAMNIT BUT IF YOU STAY POST IN THE CORRECT FORUMS :p

Oh come on. You cant just leave the forum cause of some minor insults. And I read your previous thread although most people were complaining about the English the problem was that you posted something quite ridiculous thats all - something you could have easily checked out by using Google. However you cant give up just like that, come on life goes on.

If you don't stay, I'll send my cat round to kill you. And you won't like my cat when she's angry!

Lokk at her below.

Oh come on. You cant just leave the forum cause of some minor insults. And I read your previous thread although most people were complaining about the English the problem was that you posted something quite ridiculous thats all - something you could have easily checked out by using Google. However you cant give up just like that, come on life goes on.

exactly what i was thinking.

thanks you guys for more support. I really mean it. I am thinking both ways.

To axious. I have to say your cat is mean looking in oneway.

Just ignore the bad ones and do like me and remember;

"Opinions are like A$$holes, everyone has one, but most stink"

Cody