Bye bye Neowin

Maybe if youd stop posting crap threads, such as ones about supposedly turning XP SP2 into RTM via the registry, you wouldnt get flamed.

The Supposed Turn XP SP2 RC into RTM!!!!!1!1111!1 thread.

I was sharing few things with people. In fact i got few pm saying really cool trick from some people. So it was worth it. I helped someone out. I taught them somethng.

Em i still think you should stay however "Dude" do not spam my PM.

This is getting ridiculous. After all its just a forum. It's not a matter of life or death.

Agreed. Go outside, into the real life, where there are lots of girls, less technology. Have fun. You only live once, dont waste your life infront of a computer.

While I do hope that you stay, and I don't think you should let a few jerkoffs ruin your good time here...

Why even start a thread like this, if you've already apparently decided your leaving (according to your sig, which you just changed)?

Agreed. Go outside, into the real life, where there are lots of girls, less technology. Have fun. You only live once, dont waste your life infront of a computer.

Funny you said that. I have 3gf. In 1week. And i have no idea whats the name of 2of them. I feel bad about it.

If you decide to run away from something because of what other people think or say about you, you are going to have lots of trouble living in the outside world

Funny you said that. I have 3gf. In 1week. And i have no idea whats the name of 2of them. I feel bad about it.

*sigh*

I think someone is looking for attention. here have a :hug_guy:

(Don't worry I am not gay just to make you feel better - cause I think this thread is all about you getting some attention)

Well this is my last week at neowin. Well i was total insulted today. Because of my english. I have only been speaking english for the passed 6months. But i am not so good in my grammer and spelling. Because of that some people think i was yell in somecases. Or probleming them if i asked creamhackered question fewtimes in aweek. Well thanks to Chris123NT, csabo2 and few other people i dont think i am invited to this website. Well you guys really make a person feel down. I dont really feel like bother these 2guys here. I just know god will give them what they need.

Clater guys who i made my friends. Bye bye Neowin :cry:

I'd prefer it if you stayed. I find people who don't accept those like you to be very rude. I'd imagine you've put a lot of work into learning English and I respect you for that. I feel that as long as I can understand you, which I can, there should be no issues about your language skills.

1. If that's true - I hope they all find out about each other and you end up paying for it, because plain and simple that is wrong. You also just lost any respect you had in my eyes.

2. If it isn't true - Your seeking for attention obviously. Maybe some sort of sympathy from members.

Usually I'm a nice guy.. just don't cross me the wrong way and don't insult me.

goodbye. Dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.

Exactly!

I hate these "throw me a pity party so I don't leave threads." They do nothing, but prove that you love attention. The thing is most people who start these pity me threads return a week later. It gets old. If you want to leave Neowin go ahead and leave. Don't tell everybody about it and "warn" us that you are leaving. I personally don't care if you go or stay. You will be back, I all but guarantee it. You may come back under a different username, but you will be back. So what is the real reson for this thread? I just don't get it and never will.

BTW. Shouldn't this thread be closed because he singled out people and critiicized them? Doesn't that go against rule #5?

5.  No Flaming, Personal attacks such as flaming, instigating "flame bait", verbal abuse or mocking of members in forum posts are not tolerated at Neowin. Such posts will be deleted on sight and moderated accordingly. If you are a long standing member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to teach the newer members the appropriate way to use these message boards.

This thread is definitely a cry for attention. What really made me cringe was the post about 3 girlfriends. What kind of showoff/attention hungry person are you? Get a life.

/steps off soapbox.jpg

imtoomuch even thou i support you most of the time in posted. You dont really care to support what i am saying. I have plans of estrangement from this thread. I am just saying bye to alot of friends i made here.

Also the girlfriend part wasnt myfault. My homegirl had a friend in mind that wanted to go out with me. Then my mother had plans. And i had plans.

imtoomuch even thou i support you most of the time in posted. You dont really care to support what i am saying. I have plans of estrangement from this thread. I am just saying bye to alot of friends i made here.

Listen man this is getting stale. If you want to leave leave. We gave you the attention you need. We supported you and told you not to leave but this is so not fun anymore.

I am not easily ****ed but man I am getting there now!!

Also the girlfriend part wasnt myfault. My homegirl had a friend in mind that wanted to go out with me. Then my mother had plans. And i had plans.

Like markus said, If you want to leave, go right ahead. None of us can stop you, its up to you. Just quit whining about it and do it already if your going to.

*iCeFuSiOn leaves this thread.

maybe he just means 3 girl "friends", as in friends not as in dating them. He does have a little trouble with english and words can have more than one meaning.

Cody

Bad analogy too.

bad analogy??! you wanna come be a 13 year old for me? I swear whereever I go I feel like im gonna have the clerk come after me.

see, trolls are evil. if you leave they suceeded. stay and contribute. lear nto avoid those nasty users :yes:

I kinda miss this post. I sure like his sig. Well this is good for to think about staying. Might as well. But really guys. Thanks. Sorry markus. I know this is getting to you. They thanks for huge. But i still dont know who to huge.. :blush:

Well this is my last week at neowin. Well i was total insulted today. Because of my english. I have only been speaking english for the passed 6months. But i am not so good in my grammer and spelling. Because of that some people think i was yell in somecases. Or probleming them if i asked creamhackered question fewtimes in aweek. Well thanks to Chris123NT, csabo2 and few other people i dont think i am invited to this website. Well you guys really make a person feel down. I dont really feel like bother these 2guys here. I just know god will give them what they need.

Clater guys who i made my friends. Bye bye Neowin :cry:

hey, this people are totally crap.. all kids are there on neowin.net only few ppl I know are good.. so dont feel yourself down.. jut ignore them.

If you decide to run away from something because of what other people think or say about you, you are going to have lots of trouble living in the outside world

I completely agree. There is no way something you post on here is going to please everybody and you need to learn to deal with that.

ok ive read the SP2 rtm thread of yours and it is really lame

im not gonna tell u there arnt a$$holes here but IMO you brought it upon yourself. Ive read some of your posts and threads and most dont aport much (the copyright one was really stupid because if that was a Windows login you cant modify it because you would be breaking MS copyright: Changing a original idea into something "new" with new design color ect. Also the 3 gf thing: LIKE WE F'N CARE this thread is about you crying/leaving not about your social life) So if you wanna leave, leave. If you wanna lurk around, then lurk but dont cry about being insulted or something like if you were God or something. Most of us have been insulted as well on the forum but we dont leave. And just to add the icing on the cake so to speak....

room_of_those_who_care.jpg

Well this is my last week at neowin. Well i was total insulted today. Because of my english. I have only been speaking english for the passed 6months. But i am not so good in my grammer and spelling. Because of that some people think i was yell in somecases. Or probleming them if i asked creamhackered question fewtimes in aweek.  Well thanks to Chris123NT, csabo2 and few other people i dont think i am invited to this website. Well you guys really make a person feel down. I dont really feel like bother these 2guys here. I just know god will give them what they need.

i don't think it was your english so much as your attitude in some of your posts.. but do what you like, stay or don't. no need to make a thread about it. and just so you know, people get insulted here and everywhere else all the time.