[Definitive] Doom 3 Experience

Some Best Buy do have it though......Or maybe if you really look around or ask nicely. Best Buy has it but its not on the shelves

bring an extremely hot woman wearing skimpy clothes with you, better yet have HER ask the people at best buy for a copy, show some skin, seduce the poor employes, its worth it

bring an extremely hot woman wearing skimpy clothes with you, better yet have HER ask the people at best buy for a copy, show some skin, seduce the poor employes, its worth it

If you have a woman who's that attractive and all you want is to have her get you a game, something's wrong with you :wacko: Some people spend just a little too much time on their computers... :ermm:

I think it's the Per-Pixel(?) damage model. It makes great gore effects.

The last brain I remmember was in SoFII, but it's nothing like this!

ow yea.... intestine.... heart... and such.... I can't wait for a mod for this baby right here.. (a total converstion.... modern war mod prefferably).

If you have a woman who's that attractive and all you want is to have her get you a game, something's wrong with you :wacko: Some people spend just a little too much time on their computers... :ermm:

LOL how about I was thinking the same thing...too much time :devil:

What if she's just a friend? I have a few attractive female friends who I could persuade to do this, but none of them are my girlfriend... So why not use their assets to get me a good game quicker? Its not as if I'd be getting any action from them anyways...

Lycan, I'll be reviewing the game tommorow

Im staying up all night to play it from 7-8pm to 8am

So I'll probably finish it later in the day if I don't pass out

:fro:

Doesn't this seem a little stupid?

Why play it for so long in one sitting. After forking out for it surely you want to make it last as long as possible?

Meh. :huh:

I think it's the Per-Pixel(?) damage model. It makes great gore effects.

The last brain I remmember was in SoFII, but it's nothing like this!

*Sorry about the double post...*

Per-Pixel damage model?! Holy crap on a stick!

This could OWN in other games! Or Mods!

Think of a WW2 shooter with a per-pixel damage model!

Or even a modern day shooter!

/me gets very excited :woot: :wacko: :D :devil:

Ok fair enough man. Each to his own, I usually just let 'em last!

And to be honest, I'm probably going to have to take frequent breaks for clean underwear :D

ime gonna get into this very soon =D

not sure if to buy it tommoro or wait for my freind to ship me a copy from where he lives, wich would mean ide haveto wait for 3 or 4 days now. and theres this Doom3 Bloopers Mod comming soon LOL

The DOOM 3 Blooper mod team sent us word that they have begun work on their new mod which will consist of laughs, giggles and chuckles instead of the fear and pants filling goodness of the real DOOM 3.

My freind posted it up in my news with some links about it Here

There is one thread about Doom 3 that says. Doom 3 is out !! WOOT!! stick to that one. [Definitive] wont change anything dude.

bored of doom3 already

i got it this morning, played it died in the first single player level all because i just wanted to punch the guy instead of shoot him.

the graphics are WAY to shiny looking in 640x480low or 1600x1200ultra

its VERY annoying that you cant have the flashlight out at the same time as a gun, specialy as everywhere is pitch black

Multiplayer isnt that exciting either, run around in the dark trying to find the 2-3 players (4 player max :( )

i dont like the weapon switching either, it wont change guns mid way thro reloading

i do like the way the flashlight looks and the drone bot that leads you in the first level, if you stop it stops a bit further on and if you walk back it comes back and finds you

very cool :)

other than that the game isnt worth buying

I'm having fun so far. Haven't got very far into the game. (trying to get back to Marine HQ after everything goes haywire) It is a very tense feeling game. Haven't had any scary parts yet.

Games running smooth and look pretty good on 800X600 med detail on my

Athlon 2400

512 RAM (DDR266)

ATI Radeon 9200

There is one thread about Doom 3 that says. Doom 3 is out !! WOOT!! stick to that one. [Definitive] wont change anything dude.

apart from the fact its already been pinned..........

from what i played i didnt find the game that tense, you could tell where the nme would come from :/

Smek I have yet to play it but if you can't switch guns while reloading then I just have to say "Thank you id." That is one thing that has always bugged me about games. I don't want completely realistic but its nice to see that you have to watch your ammo a little bit closer.