Behold MSN Messenger 7.0

If any of you actually read the article you'd see that it was a screenshot from a webcam conference. What kind of quality were you expecting from a candid shot over a poor webcam.

Guys....

This is Web Based MSN Messenger NOT MSN Messenger 7....

I'm hearing different things.

On top of that, last web-based I've seen didn't have tabs and that was less than a week ago.

But yes, the post is 100% based on speculations as it is clearly stated. We MSN Messenger users just like to keep dreaming about possible new features, don't we? And sometimes those dreams get a little bit "blurry" ;)

As usual, we don't have much to do except wait for more information. Unless Microsoft somehow folds in the next year, there will be a MSN Messenger 7.0, and we'll all get to see the real deal eventually.

I prefer that to speculation over poor quality images, its so much more substantial.

Man MSN 7 look pretty sweet from what i can see witch isn't that much but hopefully it will have the moving display pics because i have got the best one for it :D

Can't wait for some better quality "print screen" pics.

Hopefully animated gifs aswell (for display pics)..

dwergs is so correct about the dreaming part...

Guys....

This is Web Based MSN Messenger NOT MSN Messenger 7....

http://webcast.on24.com/clients/sa/7793/10_medhi_wm150.asx

28mins 40secs. Check it out properly and you'll see clearly it's not a win32 client and it's actually a web based client.

Right, so since when do web-based IM clients have a Windows Xp wallpaper and a recycle bin icon, plus a black frame around an exact 1024x768 desktop capture? :rolleyes:

It's not the actual application, it's just a made up demo (which doesn't mean that the screenshot is fake, but that that is not a program, it's just HTML prepared to demo the advertising choices for MSN, based in a new MSN Messenger screenshot). :)

That image you see at the MSN-Concept isn't the next version of MSN Messenger running. It's just a concept, an idea which was created by an individual hoping that one day MS would aquire some ideas ;)

We'll probably see more stuff coming from the MSN-Concept team :)

Nice try.

Next time better to write "MSN" and not "Msn". 

Fake. 

^^ Remember it's a concept. Not an actual program ;) :cool:

Another one? 6.2 just came out not too long ago. :sleep:

The next major MSN Messenger version won't be out till sometime in at least 2005, so it won't be that soon...

That MSN Messenger Concept thing looks phucking awesome!!  hope it's not fake...
Errr... it's not a fake, but it's not by MS either: it's just a concept designed by someone in their free time: it has no relationship with MSN nor Messenger's next version.