xStainDx & Neowin 3 Years Later...

Congrats buddy. Your commitment to the community never fails to impress.

My three years will be coming up next month. I can hardly believe it. Seems like I have been here forever.

xStainDx, were glad to have you with us here @ Neowin, you've helped many people over those years including me ;) Thank you and we look forward to your findings and helpful posts (Y) :D

Goodness me I have been here since July 2001 ( member no 46) and I have done a massive circa 288 posts .

Sorta looks a bit light compared to 18,000.

But I agree this site has come a long way since its beginings. Congrats to the originators and to the admins and mods

a job very well done.

Man - that is a lot of post - you're probably the #1 poster on this forum...

Thanks for your contributions! and I hope you can bring more to the community in the next years!

damm. staind always was some kinda hero for me :D so much knowledge and so much posts. he sure contributes ALOT to the community. i'm trying to do that too.

Congrats man, I know in the forums i frequent i rarely have to speak up since you have the correct answers so much of the time and there is no need for repeats. You're a good intelligent guy in my book (Y) we joined newoin like 5 days apart but boy have you posted a lot :)