Need a logo - $35

Question

We are creating an overhaul of a companies website and want to start with the logo. This site is based for professional photographers. We create their webpage, create their photo CD's, do pretty much a huge deal of service for these photographers. We are going to get away from the images of cameras and start using people, I don't know if thats relevent to tell you for a logo, but who knows. The current site can be found here:

http://www.imagequix.com/iqTour/iqTourStart.htm - I know the site looks kinda 1998'ish right now, thats why we are remaking it. So bare with the look of this and think about a fresh new look. :)

We would also like to try an incorperate this current font into the logo if possible but don't want to force you to use it. If you find this font just doesn't work, then dont use it. Be creative have fun, and thanks alot! :)

:whistle: FONT: http://www.pk-designs.com/files/ERASMD.TTF

Edited by PKHelloNasty

No one can help me with this one huh? :(

EDIT: Somone was telling me I might get more responses and better feedback if they had more information about the company or what we are looking for. This is what I told him.

The company name is webQuix and the site being created right now is called imageQuix. The logo should be some type of image that we can use next to the names and on business cards that people could notice and remembero our company (I guess thats the general idea of a logo. most people know that). Possibly a photo or a camera.. or some type of relation to 'Image' or 'Web'. We are not actually the people taking photographs.. We just provide them with image CD's their customers can browse, a web page where people can browse and order images, ways that they can sell the photos they take without them being stolen or copied illegally. We basiclly create the software while they take the photos.

Edited by PKHelloNasty

Alright, I got the font you wanted and I'm creating some more for you. For now, here's a try, and don't forget colors can be adjusted to your liking.

post-31-1091739295.jpg

heres my attempt - i have it saved as a psd so you can change the background picture depending on your preferences or maybe even the time of year ( season ). i can do any adjustments you'd like - font, color, size, etc. it is all vector ( besides the photograph of the beach so it will resize well :D.

post-31-1091742274.jpg

wow they are both awesome. :)

San Diego: I like the splash thingy you have on the first one alot, however its hard to tell the site name is imageQuix. Possibly a bigger font on the main title would work better. :)

.Will: I like it alot, very professional looking. I do find it hard to read the orange over the top of that image you choose, but as you said the image could be replaced, so i suppose thats not that big a deal for now. How hard would it be to see what the logo looks like with the text also slanted with the image? (like you did on that digital logo in a prevous thread) :)

.Will & sanDiego: I forgot the stress that the i should be lowercase and the Q capital. I dont know why my boss does the company name like this but he does. Shuold be an easy fix. Great work, I am goign to be showing my boss these images tmmarow afternoon or modnay and let him pick which one he lieks best. :)

Even if I don't pick the logo you guys tried to create I am goign to feel bad. If its a really decent attempt I was thinking about giving you (people not picked) $5 out of my own packet (not the companies), because I appreciate what you are doing to help me. I am not rich thats why I can't offer more than that myself (and I can prolly only do it for 3 or 4 people). :)

:p i wouldnt say that diego

been doing stuff all night am a bit tired so heres a vector cammera

last note the dude is paying he wants an orignal design so everybody work your magic

post-31-1091747864.jpg

:ninja:

Here's a bichromic version. I kept the color count low because you were talking about having a business card based on it. Less colors means less money to spend for the cards.

logoartbi.jpg

This is a monochromic version. The grey count as a lighter shade of black. Even cheaper :happy:

logoartmono.jpg

Just a little variant of the above, might look cleaner to some.

logoartblack.jpg

If you got any comments and suggestions, don't hesitate!

EDIT:

I might aswell describe the concept behind the logo, even though it's pretty obvious IMO :laugh:

The framed corner represent the image/picture idea, the middle is represented as an eye to represent the photo/visual idea and finally it's all well fitted in a Q shape to create a Trademark for your company.

Edited by jbo

don't mean to sound like an ass, but if you charge other people to make websites for them, shouldn't you at least be good enough to make something of your own?