• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

News

PM5K    0

I hate to be a spammer, so If I am, just delete my post and call me an a hole

Anyhow, since Neowin is temporarily down, if any of you guys want to keep up with the news, just stop by my page, Thanks

www.PlanetNexiz.com

And I look forward to seeing neowin online again!

PM5K    0

No problem , and thanks!

SpeaR    0

Well PN is cool but nothing like our very own Neowin. Also i was thinking most of these sites have BW Issues. I would suggest a merger where they could get thier own lines. It would be better.

PM5K    0

I'm not sure what you mean by "BW" I thought about it for a min, but nothing came into mind....I have spoken with Neowin about some type of merger, but nothing ever came of it.... Also I know the site isn't Neowin, but thanks for saying it's cool anyway...I just wanted to offer you guys a place to pickup some news in the meantime.

PM5K    0

My only thought was "buzz word" like maybe we all say the same crap ?

PM5K    0

Duh ! Sorry it's late over here, and I am getting more and more tired...I don't really have any bandwidth issues, of course my site is small, but my host is pretty forgiving on the bandwidth. I would think that alot of sites being on the same lines would only make things worse, but I suppose if we were all paying a nice monthly fee and were all on a server alone, it would be pretty nice, but that's the whole idea of TechConnect as I gather.

Steven P.    14,245

Neowin is still interested in some kind of merger with PN.. only we couldnt decide how to do it. It would be in our best interests to get someone like PM5K on our team. The fact remains that cross merging sites is difficult. I bet no-one knows that M3DZone owns Neowin as of this week. Although we still have the domain M3DZone will be "looking out for our intrests" in the future. This will of course not effect the level of service we have provided visitors up until now.

On another note: It looks like Neowin will be back online within 48 hours of this posting. :)