[Doom 3] Site 2 (Monorail) Airlock Code

Well i'm finding myself running around in this simple room I dunno if anyone of you have gotten up to this part.. It's just before the Delta Labs. I'm trying to override the Airlock on the Monorail and I"m sure i've picked up everyones PDA. I've listened to all the the logs and emails... What is the freaken CODE to override the airlock in the computer room there.

:s

is that where you ride the monorail with the worker? well it took me a while but theres an email you need to read i think, or voice recording ill see if i can get the code and ill post it for you if you still cant find it.

Edited by Circaflex

is that where you ride the monorail with the worker and then the thing crashes? well it took me a while but theres an email you need to read i think, or voice recording ill see if i can get the code and ill post it for you if you still cant find it.

lol well you should have told me it crashes.. ::Smacks Cicaflex:: lol.. yah thats where i'm at ..with that guy who refuses to get out of the monorail :D

823 xstaindx :yes:

or is it 832? lol i "JUST" finished that part myself, not 10 minutes ago, and I don't remember which one it is :laugh: but it's one of them. And yeah it's in an email you find from a PDA outside the room.

foudn what i think it is, its under Gary Ross under one of the emails he gets, it says Airlock request if you dont have that ill post the code, but try and find it first i think this should be it i passed that one a while ago so i hope this helps

foudn what i think it is, its under Gary Ross under one of the emails he gets, it says Airlock request if you dont have that ill post the code, but try and find it first i think this should be it i passed that one a while ago so i hope this helps

<--gave the code 2 posts up ... :blink:

ok I"m way past there now :p

I'm up to the part where you have to Open the Lockdown in the Delta Quarters and Find the pwoer thing where the scientist is in the TEST Chamber near the telporter. :s

I'm taking a break..

*****************SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************

you really need a Spoiler when i've already given a detailed enough thread title? :rolleyes: