For those of you curious about the next Enterprise episode...

which will air this wednesday... Unfortunately, I will be unable to offer anymore episodes. I debaited this for a while... and have decided I simply do not have the bandwidth to offer weekly episodes. I apologise to all of you who will not be able to see it for months (or even at all). I knew when I made the offer to offer the pilot episode I did not have the bandwidth, but I considered it a treat to everyone just because it was the first episode. Most people averaged 20k from me, while others had 10k. I may happily say I did not recieve one complaint at all, and I got many thanks.

For those of you who haven't gotten a chance to get the pilot yet, or finish, I will be leaving the server with your accounts up for a few weeks, that should give you few dial up users plenty of time. :)

THANKS!

If you yourself can't supply them could you [or anyone else] let us where you can get them from [or did you rip the episode yourself?].

Thanks for the pilot Enterprise espisode. AMAZING.

PS - It's a real shame cos I'd love to collect all the episodes of Enterprise in order. But I understand your situation.

I may be able to help.. I have access to a very fast FTP server. It was setup for remote client updates for the sales reps of the company I work for.. Since then its been scrapped as a bad idea due to issues running SMS over modem links... but the server still exists... its on our 260 Highway.. a T3 - 43.2 MB/s... I will have to limit the access to between 18:00 GMT and 5:00 GMT as if it were used in office hours I would get my ass kicked.. would also need someone to upload as we arnt getting it till next year here in the UK.

I would also love to see the first episode myself.. prob is I am based at home for the next 2 weeks hence only got ISDN...If you are willing to put up with 10 k/s downloads then I would like an account :-) ..

e-mail is d@vidgriffiths.demon.co.uk... and if someone is willing to upload to said server then mail me too.. i am only opening one upload account to one person.. and if someone even farts while using the server I will lock it :-)

THANK YOU very much EmuZombie,

I am now d/lin the second part - but im finding it difficult not to watch the first one b4 getting the second one (even thou it's now 2:50 in the morning lol)...

:D :lick: :) :p :cool: :knocked: :bandit: :o

You might wanna keep your eye on places like binnewz.net or isonews.net in the tv section. They will more than likely show which newsgroups have the episodes in them.